Vol. 2 Part 1: Best Day Ever

(I'd like to thank you guys for 4.6k views this story is growing insanely fast and most of you guys seem to enjoy it. I also didn't mean to release the draft for the second half of this chapter on the account of my stuff being stolen, without further ado.)

Begin your reading.

POV (Y/n).

It's been a few weeks since we stopped the attempted robbery, right now I was walking in the middle of Vale wondering what to do, also having to cover my arm so it wouldn't cause a panic.

Me: "This is fucking boring" I groan as I bumped into someone.

Me: "Oh, sorry" I apologize and help them up.

???: "No, no it's fine, listen I'm not from around here could you give me directions?" she asked showing me an address.

Me: "Yeah, that's Tucson's booktrade, it's just down the road" I tell her pointing toward the shop.

???: "Thank you, my names Emerald" she held out her and as I shook it.

Me: "(Y/n)" I say letting go of her hand.

Emerald: "Well, thanks again" she walked off.

I was about to walk away as well but I felt my pocket was light, and I looked back and saw Emerald talking to an emo looking dude.

She held up my wallet when she was talking with him, I walked over to them and snatched my wallet back.

Me: "Nice try, by the way" I said walking away and back to Beacon.

Emerald POV.

Mercury: "Hah! He played you!" He snickers.

Me: "Shut up let's just go already" I say walking to where he said the bookstore was.

Mercury: "You want me" I hear behind me as he caught up.

POV (Y/n).

I got back to Beacon it was lunchtime and I looked around for my girls, and seen they were chatting with each other and Yang was catching grapes in her mouth.

Me: "Hey, Girls" I wave.

RWBY: "Hi love!" Say happily looking at me.

Ruby slams a huge white binder on the table with the words 'Property of Weiss Schnee' scribbled out on the front.

Ruby: "Sisters, Friends, Weiss" she said earning a 'Hey!' From Weiss.

Ruby: "Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream" Ruby said.

Yang: "This ought to be good" she says catching a berry in her mouth.

Ruby: "A dream that one day, the five of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had ever!" She says excitedly.

Weiss: "Did you steal my binder?" Weiss asked.

Ruby: "I am not a crook" she gave peace signs.

Me: "Then, why does it say 'Property of Weiss Schnee' on it?" I ask.

Ruby: "I-It doesn't say that" she tried covering up the words.