Character Bio and Announcement.

(So with the death of Rooster Teeth and the fates of RVB and RWBY up in the air I'm announcing that I'm going to release the remaining parts of Vol. 7 today and continue up until Vol. 9, I'm going to watch the entire series all over again for nostalgia and if anyone has read this far thank you for supporting this fic. I'm sad that there's still so much to explore in the world of RWBY and it's bittersweet to know Red vs Blue concluded their story before this happened.)

These are your "siblings" and are also Revenant trainees from back when you were still operating under Gray Fox.

[Personal profile:]

Kasumi: Age, 21. Height, 6.8 ft.(W/o armor) 7.0 ft. (In armor)

B-093 Is the adopted younger "twin" of Kazumi-B087 Possessing quick reflexes and complete tactical awareness, with a calm and reserved personality, often emotionless in most cases. Kasumi almost always refuses to go on missions, unless it is alone or with her "sister" Kazumi, as they have proven to work much more effectively in a binary squad. Kasumi has been genetically and physically altered with standardized Revenant augmentations, she, along with Hajime-232 are known for being fiercely loyal to both (Y/n) and Kazumi.

 Kasumi has been genetically and physically altered with standardized Revenant augmentations, she, along with Hajime-232 are known for being fiercely loyal to both (Y/n) and Kazumi

Weapon: Totsuka. Dual Tanto swords that are capable of channeling and redirecting Kasumi's semblance through the blades, allowing her to launch fire based projectiles at her opponents or being able to ignite the swords themselves on fire, making them more effective in close quarters combat.

Semblance: Amaterasu. A unique form of Pyrokinesis Kasumi's ability to control flames and freely change their shape, has made Kasumi an easy candidate for Revenant augmentation. Her extraordinary semblance allows Kasumi to control flames from anywhere in her line of sight, that of which is hot enough to burn other flames, letting Kasumi mold the flames into any shape she wishes. Despite being the youngest Revenant of the group, Kasumi has also shown to be able to use her semblance for short to long range teleportation by enveloping herself in a blanket of black flames.

Other equipment: Suit of GUNGNIR MKII armor, custom fitted for Kasumi B-093's unique semblance the armor is constructed to make full use of and further enhance Kasumi's abilities in combat due to its construction of composite metals and alloys that are highly resistant to the heat of 093's semblance, allowing extended usage of her powers in prolonged combat situations.