Vol.6 Part, 2: Alone in Darkness.

3rd POV.
??? Location.

Still staring in shock at this revelation, (Y/n) looks at Salem standing from her seat.

Jinn: "Locked away by her cruel father, Salem was a girl who desired one thing... freedom."

Watching the woman walk away with sadness in her eyes, as (Y/n) watches Salem pass by and goes toward the vanity mirror.

Jinn: "She lived in a time when Kings and Kingdoms were plentiful, when men and women were capable of greatness, and magic was a gift from the Gods that all could wield."

Salem sits down and leans against the vanity, holding her hand up and casts four orbs of magic, making them spin into six different colors.

Jinn: "And yet, there she sat within her tower."

The scene changes again back to the path outside of the castle.

Jinn: "Until one day, a legendary hero came to brave the challenges within the tower's walls."

A young man dressed in plate armor and wearing a green cape appears in front of (Y/n), standing proudly and holding a scepter that was similar to Ozpin's cane.

Jinn: "The people of the lands knew him as Ozma."

Snapping his fingers and waving a hand in front of the man's face, Ozma just phases through (Y/n)'s hand.

Jinn: "Unlike those who had come before, this warrior was not driven by the prize of the young maiden's hand. He fought for only righteousness, and his pure heart and courageous soul prevailed."

As Ozma walks up to the tower, he passes images of other warriors that are seen falling in battle. The scene changes once again, this time Ozma could be seen striking down a dark armored figure, next Ozma opens the door to Salem's room as the woman gives him a grateful smile. Blue smoke reforming the scene and showing Ozma and Salem battling side by side while using their magic to escape.

Jinn: "They escaped the wretched fortress, and yet something bound them together."

Changing the scene again, Ozma and Salem flee from the tower hand in hand as they stop to catch their breath, before turning to one another.

Jinn: "Ozma had been ready to give his life for justice countless times, but now saw a woman worth saving it for. And Salem, to her surprise, found her freedom not in the outside world she had yearned for, but in the eyes of the man that had saved her."

Salem: "So, where should we go now?"

Ozma: "Wherever you'd like."

Offering his hand to Salem as she takes it.

Jinn: "The two fell deeply in love, planned adventures around the world, and lived happily ever after."

Smoke enveloping the environment once more, as the two hold hand, the scene changes back to the blank space.

Jinn: "Or at least that's what should have been."

Suddenly standing in a bedroom, (Y/n) turns and sees Salem holding Ozma's hand while sobbing over his unconscious body.

Jinn: "Ozma, the infallible hero of legend, fell ill. And where all the beasts and blades of the world had fallen short, a single sickness prevailed."

Soon Ozma's body disappears in the smoke as Salem continues sobbing while holding his scepter.

Salem: "Why would the gods let this happen?"

???: "It is the flawed way things must be, nothing in this world goes as it should. Now, rise child."