Vol 3. part, 7: The battle of Beacon.

3rd POV.
Amity colosseum docks, 8:25 PM.

Students and civilians frantically scream in panic as they run out of the colosseum, while massive crowds of people were being lined up and directed into airships by Atlas soldiers, a female student comforts another sobbing girl as the hatch closes while the airship takes off shortly after.

Students and civilians flee in terror once more as Bullheads fly in hovering beside the docks while Grimm began pouring out of the aircrafts.

Atlesian Knights opens fire on a Ursa putting the Grimm down, General Ironwood stands behind the robots as they push forward while firing their weapons.

Ruby, (Y/n), Team JNPR and the rest of the students run toward General Ironwood.

Ruby: "What's going on?"

Ironwood: "Grimm are crawling all over the city. The White Fang has invaded Beacon and to make matters worse, some- Vagabond has seized one of my ship. Until we regain command, the skies are out of our control. So I'm-"

Ironwood and (Y/n) both draw their revolvers and shoot at a leftover Beowolf blasting it's head clean off.

Ironwood: "Going to take it back."

Turning to walk into the aircraft behind him.

Jaune: "What should we do?"

Ironwood: "You have two choices; Defend your Kingdom and school... Or save yourselves."

All the students look at one another.

Ironwood: "No one will fault you. Let's move out!"

He shouts to the pilots of the other aircrafts, and walks up the ramp as the aircraft takes off Ruby watches while the others look at eachother.

Sun: "I mean- Come on."

Jaune: "We can take a ship to Beacon."

He suggests as he and the others nod in agreement before running off, just as (Y/n)'s scroll began to vibrate he looks at the ID and read 'Jack' answering it he hears a sigh on the other end.

Jack:*Scroll* "Alright, before you get mad."

(Y/n): "What did you do?"

Jack:*Scroll* "First of all, Naomi was already scared."

(Y/n): "What did you do?"

Jack:*Scroll* "Okay, so I was minding my own business-"

(Y/n): "Bullshit!"

Jack:*Scroll* "I was!"

(Y/n): "And exactly what happened while you were minding your own business!?"

Jack:*Scroll*"So, me and Naomi were chillaxing in the room like ballers then suddenly these schmucks kicked in my door, one of them yelled out."

A dozen White Fang members burst through the door and surround Jack pointing their weapons at him.

WF member:*Flashback* "Get on your knees!"

Jack:*Scroll* "And I responded with-"

Jack:*Flashback* "I'm not you're mother last night!"

Jack:*Scroll* "And they took exception to that-"

The White Fang member yells as he riddles Jack with bullets, tearing chunks of flesh off and spraying blood everywhere Jack slumps against the wall.