Part 3: The initiation

Timeskip morning POV (y/n)

I woke up to see most of the students still sleeping so I go to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth before I put on a white t-shirt with grey sweats as I go and do my morning routine. I was walking by a energetic ginger girl as she spoke in a sing song type of voice, waking up a kid with black hair with a magenta streak in it.

Ginger: "it's morning, it's morning, it's morning, it's moooorning!" She sung

I felt bad for the poor kid being woken up like this wasn't exactly very fun as he sat up he groaned after that I decide to go do my morning jog,letting myself out Then I started my morning exercises.

Timeskip to cafeteria

I just finished my workout then made it to the cafeteria and grabbed some pancakes before seeing the two from before.

Ginger: "right, what was I thinking? But still I hope we end up on the same team together" she said with a mouthful of pancake *slurps up pancake* before she speaks again "Ooh! We should come up with some sort of plan, to make sure we end up on the same team together" she continued as I finished my food then walked to the locker room then put my armour on I was just fixing my gloves and saw the two from before.

Me: 'jeez, these two seem to be everywhere today' I thought putting my scarf around my neck then I heard the guy speak.

Boy: "Nora?" He asked

The ginger now known as Nora speaks again.

Nora: "yes, Ren?" She responded.

Ren: " I don't think sloths make lots of noise" he said putting away his weapons.

Nora: "that's why it's perfect no one will suspect we're working together" she replied.

Ren:*closes locker* "come on Nora let's go" he said walking off

Ruby: "wonder what those two were so worked up about?" She asks yang who responds with.

Yang: "oh who knows, so! You seem awfully chipper this morning" Yang said.

Ruby: "Yep!,no more awkward small talk or 'getting to know you' stuff today I get to let my sweetheart do the talking" she says caressing crescent rose.

Yang: "well remember ruby you're not the only one going through initiation, if you want to grow up you have to meet new people and work together" she said , then I add.

Me: "she's not wrong ruby, it's good to work on your own but it's better if you work with a team" I told ruby she then groaned and said.

Ruby: "ugh you two sound like dad!" As she put crescent rose in her locker "okay, first of all what does meeting people have to do with fighting? Secondly I don't need people to help me grow up I drink milk" she put it confidently.

Yang: "but what about when we form teams?" She asked

Ruby: "uhm I don't know I-I'll just be on your or (y/n)'s team or something" she said looking away from yang.

Yang: "Maybe you should try being on someone else's team?" She told her sister while grabbing a mountain full of her hair playing with it.