(Definitive) Prologue.

I had to redo this it was bugging me to much.

POV 3rd

Their stood two boys facing each other in a forest area.

Both boys have white hair with streaks of (H/c) both are identical in appearance the slightly taller boy rushed the smaller boy hardly giving him a chance to defend himself.

The taller boy goes for a downward slash to which the smaller boy barely managed to block.

Then the taller boy leg sweeps the smaller boy as the boy dropped to the ground he quickly stood up and planted his foot on the boys chest as the smaller boy tried to reach for his sword the taller boy stepped on his hand pointing his sword to his neck.

???: "Just give up (Y/n), you won't win" the boy remarks to his younger sibling.

(Y/n): "Ow! Sanji you don't have to be so rough" the young boy now known as (Y/n) cries trying to release his hand from underneath his brother's foot.

Sanji: "Whatever, get up. You know father hates weaklings" the victorious boy said standing over his brother.

(Y/n): *Sigh* " I guess you're right, sometimes I wish I was as strong like you or dad" (Y/n) groans rubbing his hand to relieve the pain.

Sanji looks distraught at (Y/n) for a second then helps him back on to his feet.

Sanji: "Listen (Y/n), We're brothers we protect each other. I will always have your back and you'll always have mine right?" He smiles cheering (Y/n) up a bit.

(Y/n): "Right! Thanks for cheering me up Sanji" (Y/n) says happily.

Sanji: *chuckles* " heh. Anytime little bro" he ruffles (Y/n)'s hair making it cover his eyes.

(Y/n) quickly brushes his hair out eyes and gives Sanji a pouty look.

(Y/n): "Hey! I'm only a few minutes younger than you" (Y/n) exclaims making Sanji roll his eyes.

Sanji: "Yeah well, I'm still older than you" Sanji said with confidence.

(Y/n): "Whatever, tell mom and dad I'm going into town for a bit" (Y/n) said proceeding through the dense forest, after a few minutes of walking he comes across a fairly large village.

POV (Y/n)

POV (Y/n)

As I approached the village I noticed that when I entered the village a few people gave me looks of disgust and whispered things like 'Abomination', 'demon child' and 'spawn of darkness', but to me this has become a regular occurrence, paying no mind to it and continued to walk further into town.

After a while, I lost track of time noticing how dark it was getting.

Me: "Is it already getting late? I better start heading back" I said quietly to myself walking back home.