Part 5: Jaunedice

(Alright I think I'll try and update every couple of days don't quote me on this If it's not updated after 2 days it will be definitely the day after due to it taking a bit longer to write but after the two days it will be released and thank you for supporting this story appreciate you guys)

POV (Y/n) combat class

It has been a couple of weeks since Ruby and Weiss patched everything up and they became pretty good teammates in that time as I was watching jaune's fight with Cardin while holding a bump on my head as I looked at Blake who was still mad at me.

Blake: "I still can't believe you" She said still angry from this morning.

Flashback

I woke up with one eye open as I stare at the bottom of Yang's bed with A weight laying on top of my chest I knew it was Blake as I felt something squishy in my palm as I squeezed it making her moan slightly in her sleep.

Me: 'Hmm, squishy' I thought as Blake screamed waking everyone else up too.

I looked up too she her blushing hold her chest with an angry look on her face then I looked at my hand and it clicked in my head.

Me: "Oh shit" was all I said before Blake started hitting me with her book.

I jumped off the bed and started running around the room then Yang spoke.

Yang: "Quite the ladykiller aren't you (Y/n)~" she

Me: "Yang! Shut up and a help me!" I say running to the other side of the room.

Yang: "Nah, I think you gotta solve this on your own" she said leaving to go and get dressed.

Flashback over

Me: "Look Blake I'm sorry but it was a misunderstanding, how 'bout I take you too vale later to make up for earlier?" I ask being apologetic.

Blake: "Y-You mean like a d-date?" She asked then blushed.

Me: "I mean if you want to think of it like that" I shrug.

Blake: "U-umm, sure when will we be going?" She asks.

Me: "Uh, how about this weekend?" I say then hear Yang whine behind me and turned to her.

Me: "What's wrong?" I ask.

Yang: "I wanted a date too" she pouted.

Me: "Alright fine, I'll take you on one too" I said putting my hands up in defeat.

Weiss: "No fair, why do they each get a date with you" She says crossing her arms.

Me: "Why? Is someone jealous?" I tease her while grinning.

Weiss: "Wh-What?! No I just thought we could use the time to get to know each other" she spoke with a pink hue on her cheeks.

Ruby: "Hey! I want one too!" She said jumping at me.

Ruby then tackled me to the ground.

Me: "Okay Fine! Why don't we all just go?" I say with sarcasm.

Ruby: "Great! We'll all go this weekend" she said clearly excited for this weekend.

Me:*big sigh* "I was being sarcastic" I say looking at ruby.

Ruby: "Oh" she said looking sad at my response.