Teaser

(This is just a teaser for someone I plan to add later in the story and I would also like to thank all the people who reads these I would like to thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart, anyway I know what all of you are here for so now we got all the mushy stuff out of the way proceed with the reading!)

Sword:

Armour: image above less spiked like on arms and legs more sleek on the chest and legs for mobility still has Grimm spikes along the helmet shoulders and back

(Btw the art isn't mine)

??? POV 10 yr old

Me: 'He left us, He just ran' I thought trying to fend off an Ursa it slashed my arm open as I crawled backwards until I hit a tree.

Me: 'this is how I die isn't it' I thought looking into it's blood red eyes as it approached me until I heard a woman's voice come from behind me.

???: "Stop" She said as the approaching Ursa halted I looked to where the voice came from and saw a pale lady with black and red eyes and veins all over her face and hands.

Me: "W-who are you?" I ask with a tinge of fear in my voice.

???: "You need not be afraid little one" she spoke in a monotone voice, "I am Salem" she added.

Me: "Wh-what d-d-do you want?" I asked still scared unsure of what to do.

Salem: "I want nothing more than for you to become my second in command as a general for the Grimm, I will train you how to control the Grimm as you see fit" Salem said making the Ursa  come to her side.

Me: "Wow, really? Could I even use them to kill as I please?" I say trying to stand but hard too due to my injuries as I remembered the bastard that left us for dead.

Salem: "Yes, now come along little one" she said holding out her hand as I take it a red portal appeared in front of us as we walk through the portal then arrived in a room with a huge table running the length of the room and wooden chairs and a chair made of bones that looked more like a throne then I see a girl around my age with  a red shirt and matching skirt we then walked towards her then Salem spoke.

Salem: "Cinder please show our new guest around the castle" she spoke commandingly.

I then got a good look of the girl now known as cinder she had amber eyes with black hair that covers a bit of her face then she answers Salem's request.

Cinder: "Yes, Mistress" She says fulfilling her mistress request then said to me.

Cinder:*points to me* "You, follow me" She said turning and walking off before turning her head back at me "well? Are you coming?" She asked.

Me: "Y-yeah r-ri-right" I say walking off with her.

Timeskip 12 years POV 3rd

There stood two figures in front Salem with one was an older cinder and a figure in sleek looking Grimm armour.

(The image above)

Salem: "Cinder, I want you to assist the white fang in vale and take the general with you incase you experience any trouble" Salem told them.

Cinder/General: "Yes,Mistress" they said in unison then walked out of the room and to a bullhead ready to take them to the city.

POV general

Me and cinder boarded the bullhead as it began to take off.

Me: "Hey Cindy?" I ask my girlfriend.

Cinder: "What is it san?" She replied.

Me: "what do you plan on doing once you have the rest of her power?" I asked.

Cinder: "We'll be the most powerful, then no one will be able to defeat us" she simply said.

Then I walked up behind her and give her a hug and a peck on the lips before saying.

Me: "As long as I'm with you it doesn't matter" I say as we sit down and fall asleep in each others embrace "I love you Cindy" I whispered before falling asleep.

(Alright I know it's short but it's just a teaser thank you again for reading I'll try to get part four out as soon as possible)