Vol. 7 part, 3: A Cordial Night Out.

Unknown location.
Time unknown.

In a barren desert wasteland, (Y/n) stands at the peak of a steep incline. Dropping to his knees as a terrible memory plays itself out in the distant landscape.

A massive war between Revenants and White Fang forces takes place over rocky terrain not far from where (Y/n) was sitting

A massive war between Revenants and White Fang forces takes place over rocky terrain not far from where (Y/n) was sitting. In mere seconds the entire battlefield was engulfed in a miniature sun and blinds the Revenant as a result. Opening his eyes to a plain of glass-like, (Y/n) stares down at the obsidian surface before eerie silent voices then speak inside his head as Revenants equipped in cracked and broken SPI plate, blood leaking from the breaches across various points on their armored bodies, angry ethereal voices reverberate throughout his skull.

Revenants: "YOU ABANDONED US... LEFT US TO DIE...! YOU WATCHED AS WE WERE CONSUMED BY FLAMES... SAW HOW WE BURNED...! BUT NOW... YOU WILL BE CONSUMED... JUST AS WE WERE...! FLESH, AND BONES, AND MARROW AND SOUL...!"

(Y/n): "No... it wasn't my fault. There were just so many after those ships showed..."

Suddenly the landscape changes to Amity Colosseum, still resting on his knees (Y/n) looks down and sees Penny's original form laying in pieces only a couple feet away, reaching out to grab her hand it disappears as the area changes once again, this time shifting into Beacon tower and Pyrrha lying dead and cold in his arms with a hand still resting on (Y/n)'s face.

A couple of tears fall onto Pyrrha's body, before she turns to ash and the scenery turns into the rooftop of Beacon's dormitories, lit by the light of the setting sun shining down on Beacon Academy. Having Fox in hand, a woman's soft and caring voice then calls out to (Y/n).

Pyrrha's voice: "Well, well, well, there he is, the escape artist. You really like this place, don't you?"

Turning around and dropping himself to the floor, his weapon clattering beside him as well. Giggling at (Y/n), 'Pyrrha' squats down in front of him and smiles brightly at the demon.

Pyrrha: "I will admit it does have an excellent view..."

Staring out at the Academy below with the city of Vale visible in the distance, Pyrrha turns her head and faces (Y/n) while smiling at him, only to sob at the young woman.

(Y/n): "I'm so sorry for everything Pyrrha... I'm sorry I wasn't strong or fast enough to save you... I just wish you were really here..."

Hanging his head in shame, (Y/n) feels the warmth of Pyrrha's hand on his face as she lifts his chin so that the two were making eye contact.

Pyrrha:*Sigh* "Always thinking in the past, never looking towards the present or the future. You haven't changed much, have you?"

Offering a hand, (Y/n) looks at it then to Pyrrha, smiling brightly as he takes her hand and is helped to his feet.

(Y/n): "Why am I here? All this isn't real... none of this is, I watched you die Pyrrha... This is just me reminding myself I was too late... to save you, Penny, Yang, or anyone from my company..."