10K?!

Author: "When did this story get 10,000 reads already!? Truth be told I'm always slacking around, and too lazy to write some times, but I promise that the next chapter will be coming soon I promise, also would it be better having longer chapters or shorter ones? Leave a comment letting me know which you'd rather have, okay am I done now?" He asks holding his hands up.

(Y/n): "Not even close, now hurry up and get to work writing more awesome tales about my adventures" Pointing Fox at the back of the author's head.

Author: "Alright, alright. Now can you fix my door?" Looking at his door having been blown off the hinges.

(Y/n): "Uhh, yeah about that." Runs away as fast as he can.

Author:*Sigh* "Figures. Anyway thank you guys for all the support I never knew my first story would get this many views and I promise that the next chapter will be coming soon.

(Y/n):*Breaking through a wall* "And also you forgot to mention that my voice modulator now sounds like Spectre from Black Ops 3 or 4." Smiling at the author who pulls out a shotgun, shooting at (Y/n) running around the room dodging every shot.

Author: "Anyway that's all. I really appreciate the continued support of this story, now I'm off to chase this guy out of my house." Cocking the gun.

(Y/n)*Distant* "You'll never catch me!!" As glass could be heard breaking.

Really though from the bottom of my heart thank you guys for supporting me and leaving suggestions even though I'm not great at expressing that thank you and as always I hope you enjoy.