Part 8: Black and White and Demons awaken

Timeskip to Night Warehouse.
(Y/n) POV

Me, and Blake were waiting on top of a building at near the warehouse with Sun gone somewhere.

Me: "So, Blake what if it is them behind  all these robberies?" I ask Blake who was watching the warehouse for any activity.

Blake:*sigh* "I don't know (Y/n), if they are behind all of this then, we need to stop them" she looks at me.

Me: "I understand Blake, but what if they use deadly force?" I ask Blake who just looked at me.

Blake: "Please, try not to kill anyone?" She asks me.

Me: "Alright, but if they try to hurt you I won't show any mercy" I say looking back at the warehouse then hear someone walk behind me and drew my blade to the persons neck.

Sun: "Whoa (Y/n), calm down. Did I miss anything?" He asked still having his hand up in defence.

Blake: "Not really. They've offloaded all the crates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there" Blake said to Sun looking toward the crates.

Sun: "Cool, I stole some food for you guys" he says holding out an apple for each of us.

Blake: "Do you always break the law without a second thought?" She ask him.

Sun: "Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?" He retorts.

Blake glared at him and I just face palmed.

Me: "Too, soon bro, to soon" I shake my head.

Then a bullhead appears above then lands near the crates as a guy wearing a Grimm mask walks out of the bullhead.

Blake: "Oh no" she said looking at the man that just exited the aircraft.

Sun: "Is that them?" He asked.

Blake: "Yes. It's them" she says as more White Fang members exit the bullhead.

Me: "You really didn't want to believe that they were behind it, huh?" I ask Blake.

Blake: "No. I think deep down I knew. I just didn't want to be right" she looks down in disappointment.

???: "Hey! What's the hold up?" We hear and see Roman Torchwick.

Roman: "We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment, sooo. Why don't you animals try to pick up the pace" he was cut off when another man came out and was wearing what looked like Grimm armour.

 Why don't you animals try to pick up the pace" he was cut off when another man came out and was wearing what looked like Grimm armour