Vol.6 part, 1: Argus Unlimited.

3rd POV.
Somewhere in Mistral.

In a snowy mountainside, the sound of a train horn could be heard blaring in the distance, soon followed by the train itself with Manticores flying close behind. As one of the Grimm shot down by Ruby while it's body lands and rolls across the top of the train car, only to be sliced in half by the red hooded girl.

Ruby: "Got him, now who's next?"

Suddenly two more fall from the sky dead courtesy of (Y/n), holding a smoking Blue Rose in his hand. Standing next to Ruby, (Y/n) sees one of the Grimm still clinging to life and proceeds to walk over and crush the remaining Manticore's skull in, it's body dissolving shortly after.

(Y/n): "Looks like there's a lot to go around."

Cocking Blue Rose and grinning happily, before pointing the revolver behind himself at a Manticore that managed to sneak up behind them as it was blasted away by large icicles

Weiss: "Thank me later!"

She says zooming past the two on her glyphs. While moving forward, Weiss takes down two more Manticores.

(Y/n): "Weak! You took my kill!"

Shouting to Weiss and following her lead. Meanwhile, elsewhere on the train Blake uses Gambol Shroud to swing herself into the air.

Blake: "Incoming!"

Wrapping Gambol Shroud's ribbon around a Manticore's neck, allowing Yang to punch through it as she and Blake land back on the train.

Yang: "Good to see you're not rusty."

The two push forward as team RWBY continues to take down more Manticores. A few cars down, Jaune, Nora and Ren as well as Oscar are seen climbing on top of the car with Oscar running towards the front of the train.

Nora: "Why is it always something?"

Ruby: "Just keep it towards the back!"

The members of team JNR join the battle with Jaune using Crocea Mors to block an incoming fireball. Nora transforms Magnhild into a grenade launcher to shoot a Manticore point blank as Ren provides suppressive fire with StormFlower. The turrets mounted on the train also assist the young Huntsmen and Huntresses in ridding the sky of Grimm.

Nora: "Ren!"

Running towards Ren, he turns and grabs her hand to swing her over to the next car. Firing off a couple of grenades before transforming the weapon into it's hammer form and smashing a Manticore in the head.

(Y/n): "Coming through!"

Shouting for Nora to move as he rides on a Manticore's back across the top of the train with Fox plunged deeply into it's neck before flying back into the air, using the opportunity to fire Blue Rose at incoming Manticores, (Y/n) blows off two of the Grimms heads and watches their lifeless bodies hit the train then dissolving.

Oscar: "TUNNEL!!"

Everyone stops and notices the tunnel approaching fast.

Ruby: "Go!"

She says to the others, who proceed to get below into train cars. Following Ruby a fireball lands at Weiss' feet, causing her to lose her balance and fall off the train, (Y/n) catches Weiss by her wrist and lifts her with one arm while using his other to fire Blue Rose at the pursuing Grimm.

(Y/n): "Rubes! Heads up!"

Tossing the girl over his head, Ruby catches Weiss.

Ruby: "Thank me later!"