Vol.2 part 2: Painting the town red, pasts can't stay buried.

In (Y/n)'s Mind 3rd POV.

Two figures stood in a field, (Y/n) was held himself up with his sword pieces of his armour falling off.

Then (Y/n) stood up and threw his demonic hand towards the doppelgänger grabbing the clone with a bigger blue transparent version of his hand wrapping its fingers around the clone swinging him around slamming him into the ground.

Before finally throwing him up into the air and letting out a fury of attacks (Y/n) slices at his legs, arms, the clone retaliates by going into devil trigger as (Y/n) transforms as well.

(Y/n) held Devils abyss above his head lowering his body into a defensive stance for the clones attack.

The clone darts off his position and sending red slashes at (Y/n) who cuts through them trying not to be hit by them.

The clone appeared behind him and kicked him sending (Y/n) to the ground.

(Y/n) gets back up and charged again this time ending the fight for sure (Y/n) moves his head out of the way before the doppelgängers sword barley got (Y/n) only cutting his cheek.

Giving (Y/n) an opportunity to finish it he pulls his sword back readying to strike the clone stabbing Devils abyss through its chest, (Y/n) smirked confidently before looking down and realizing he was also impaled through the chest, pulling out his opponents sword dropping to the ground making a clanging sound as it did.

As they backed away from each other before collapsing and succumbing to their wounds.

Outside (Y/n)'s mind.

(Y/n) woke up gasping for air, he looked around at his surroundings and noticed he was in the infirmary he stood up from the infirmary bed and notices that there were bandages covered in blood wrapped around his abdomen, chest, and arms.

(Y/n): "Must've been training to hard again" He looks around for his clothes to find them on a desk tattered and broken, his weapons being the only thing not damaged.

(Y/n):*sigh* "Great, just great. What am I going to do about these?" He throws a piece of his armour on the desk.

(Y/n): "Guess I'll just wear this tell I get some new clothes, I should also ask why I'm here" (Y/n) putting his armor on regardless of its condition, walking outside of the room into the nurses office.

(Y/n): "Excuse me, do you know any reason why I was in the infirmary?" He asks the Nurse.

Nurse: "Certainly! Their were four nice girls that took you here, lucky they had already wrapped your left arm up I'm guessing they didn't have enough time to finish, you were bleeding pretty bad if you got here few minutes later we might have lost you, they stayed with you until we got you stable" she explains to (Y/n).

(Y/n): "I see, any idea where they could be?" He asks the Nurse.

Nurse: "They said they had class and left a little before the bell" she replied.

(Y/n): "Alright, thank you for the information" he walks out of the nurses office and into the courtyard.

(Y/n): 'Better go get some new gear' he thought walking out of the courtyard going off to Vale.

Timeskip POV (Y/n).

It took me a couple hours, but I finally got to the shady part of Vale, walking along a sidewalk coming to a stop upon reaching my destination.

Walking through a pair of automatic sliding doors, I stood in the middle of a dance floor seeing an old 'friend' of mine tending to his bar, as I walk over to him taking a seat at the counter.