Part 6 :Forever fall, but never forgotten

I woke up when I hear the door open and see Ruby walk out the door I pushed Yang off me as she stirred in her sleep a bit when I got up I opened the door and saw Ruby about to walk back into the room as I bumped into her.

Me: "Hey, Ruby he doing okay?" I ask.

Ruby: "Yeah we just had a talk you could try talking to him about it" she says walking inside the dorm.

I look at Jaune who was still on the floor leaning against the door.

Me: "Jaune, I know how it is to be treated like how you've been treated, when I was growing up I was always treated like an outcast and picked on by the other kids in my village but when I was going to cry to my parents my dad said to me 'Dry your tears my son for devils never cry' and taught me how to defend myself and hurt those who prey on the weak" I say as he looked up at me with some anger in his eyes.

Jaune: "You wouldn't know! You're so cool with your two swords and your transformation, but all I got are these two heaping piles of shit!" He snapped at me holding out his weapons.

Me: "Jaune, calm down!" I tell him.

Jaune: "No! I won't it's not fair you get to be the cool guy and rescue the princess in the castle while I just sit there like a fucking coward, not doing a damned thing to help, your parents must be so proud of you and you're brothers or sisters are probably even cooler than you, Your family is really cool while mine fucking sucks!" He yelled at me when he mentioned my family I grabbed him and slammed him against the door.

Me: "Don't you ever mention my family! The world's never been fucking fair I learned that the day my village was burnt to the ground as I watched my family die one by one in front of my eyes while I was to weak to help them! My father, my mother and even my brother, Tell me how fair that is?!" I say as my voice broke with tears beginning to form.

Jaune looked down after I told him the events that happened.

Jaune: "(Y/n), Look I'm sorry I had no ide-" I cut him off.

Me: "It's okay Jaune, I'm also sorry for having to get hard on you like that but look... one of these days you're gonna have to face your fears, but the question is are you going to be predator? Or prey?" I ask walking back to the door as he gets a phone call on his scroll.

Me: "Remember, Jaune choose wisely" I say walking back into the room laying back down as I feel four pairs of hands snake around my body then squeezed tightly as I drifted back to sleep.

Timeskip forever fall

I was following behind Team RWBY with my hands behind my back in joying the scenery around me.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Yes students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful, But we are not here to sight-see Professor Peaches asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest and I'm here to make sure that none of you die while doing so" she stopped and turned to all of us.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of sap however, this forest is full with creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at four o'clock. Have fun!" She says as I see Jaune being dragged off with Cardin.

Then me Ruby, Blake and Yang and the rest of JNPR were collecting sap Ren handed Nora a jar of sap before collecting more when he turned around he saw the previously filled jar was empty in his friends hand as she giggles and after my jar was filled I sat and meditated for a bit.