Part 7 :The Stray

(Thank you guys so much for almost 700 reads it may not seem like a big number but to me it is, I honestly did not think it would get reads anyway thanks again)

3rd POV

Team RWBY and (Y/n) are seen walking in downtown Vale and see a banner with the word 'Welcome to Vale'  on the front.

(Y/n): 'Good thing I left Logan (@Brave_Vesperia suggested it) with team JNPR, probably would have caused attention to us if he was with us' he thought lagging behind.

Weiss: "The Vytal festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!" She says in excitement.

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out" she says putting her hand on her hip.

(Y/n): "Well I like it, a nice change of pace having a happy Weiss instead of a stern strict Weiss. Plus she's pretty cute when she does" He said as Weiss turns to them.

Weiss: "How could you not smile? A Festival dedicated to the cultures of the world!" She said still excited.

Weiss: "There will be dances, parades, a tournament! Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking, and Thank you (Y/n)" then we keep walking.

(Y/n): "I like the sound of the tournament part, but not much else. Wonder if I'll meet any more cute girls" He says then they quickly.

RWBY: "You have me!" They shouted in unison.

(Y/n): "Okay, Jeez you guys really need to calm down, I was kidding" he told them.

Yang: "Anyway Weiss, You know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring" Yang said.

Weiss: "Quiet you" She retorts.

POV (Y/n)

Then we turn a corner as Yang speaks again.

Yang: "Remind me why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?" She asked.

Me: "I don't know, Weiss suggested it" I gave a response.

Ruby: "Ugh, they smell like fish" she said pinching her nose.

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And as a representative of Beacon I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom" she said walking off again.

Me: "You just want to spy on them for the tournament don't you?" I put a question mark on my visor.

Weiss: "Ah! You can't prove that!" She turned and crosses her arms.

Ruby: "Whoa" She looks at a dust shop with police tape around it.

Then we all walked towards the scene of the crime.

Ruby: "What happened here?" She asked the detective writing a report.

Detective 1: "Robbery. Second dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle" he said walking away to the door of the shop.

Yang: "That's terrible" she said.

Then me and Ruby heard something that caught our attention.

Detective 2: "They left all the money again" we hear.

Me: "Wait, What?" I say remembering someone said something about not taking the money.

Detective 1: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lock o' sense. Who needs that much dust?" He asked his partner.