Vol. 5 part, 4: Don't Fear The Reaper.

3rd POV.
Mistral, Haven Academy.

An all out battle royal takes place between Ruby's group, and Cinder's. Ruby and Yang have a two on two battle with Mercury and Emerald while the four pant heavily, as Weiss summons a Queen Lancer behind herself while Jaune supplies her with his Aura, Naomi and Logan standing behind the two as Nora and Ren fight off Hazel. Jack and Sanji teleport and dash around the large room, clashing and parrying each other's blows, before Jack was sent to the floor by Sanji, as he looks up Sanji shoots downward, driving Yamato directly through his chest. Sanji stares straight into Jack's eyes and twists the weapon deeper into his torso. Qrow and Oscar pant heavily on the floor.

Sanji: "You can't defeat me..."

Jack: "Oh, I know. But he can."

He points to a window as the faint sound of musical notes could be heard while gradually growing louder and louder, Sanji looks to where he had pointed and sees a Bullhead crashing through the window, while blasting music from it's loudspeakers.

Suddenly, the Bullhead smashes right through the middle of the room, making everyone jump or dodge out of it's path, momentarily putting everyone's fight on hold as they watch the vessel cartwheel into multiple flips, before crashing into the wall. Everyone stares at the crashed dropship, before anyone could go back to their business, a loud banging came from the side door as it was bent out of shape from the inside out. Soon the door shoots off from the Bullhead, and flies right for Sanji as he flips over the piece of metal. Stepping out of the smoky interior of the vehicle, (Y/n) dusts himself off while grinning like a madman.

(Y/n): "Boom baby."

Looking to his left, he sees Ruby smiling at him with sparkles in her eyes, Yang and Weiss both gasp and stare at (Y/n) in disbelief, turning his attention back to his brother, standing over Jack, then to Qrow looking surprised by his choice of arrival as Blake walks into the building, her eyes widen as well after seeing all of her teammates in the same place.

(Y/n): "Well, well, well. I leave for a few weeks and.... the White Fang are invading, while my big brother's crusading! And it looks like I got here late. And we've also... got... Weiss..? Yang...?"

Realizing and taking notice of the two as they continue look at him and Blake with disbelief in their eyes. Naomi smiles as she sees (Y/n), who sweetly grins back to the girl. While Jaune and the others look at (Y/n) with surprise, then relief.

Blake: "Yang?"

Yang: "Blake? (Y/n)...? Is... is that you?"

(Y/n): "Yang... I- listen, we'll have to catch up later. You need to go after Cinder."

Snapping out of Yang out of her trance, she nods and sprints past Emerald and Mercury.

Emerald: "No!"

Trying to tackle Yang, Emerald fails and falls to the ground as Mercury manages to grab ahold of her prosthetic arm. Yangs eyes briefly turn red before they turn back to normal and detaches her arm, knocking Mercury off balance while Yang continues forward as Sanji goes cut her down, he was sent flying into a wall by a punch from Devil Bringer and slumps down against it, as (Y/n) stands next to Yang, giving Blake a nod to rejoin the battle outside.

(Y/n): "Go. I've got to make my brother pay me back some blood."

He says, holding off Sanji long enough for Yang to go down to the vault, (Y/n) turns back to Sanji, the older sibling was then pushed back and puched in the stomach, forcing him on his knees hunched over while holding the spot where (Y/n) had hit him. The younger brother turns away and looks to Jack laying on the ground next to Weiss and Naomi, noticing the stab mark on Weiss' abdomen, (Y/n)'s hand twitches as he looks over to Ren being knocked over to Qrow and Oscar by Hazel, Nora swings Magnhild at him only for the large man to grab it and throw her into the wall next to the others.