Vol.2 part 3: Extracurricular Field Trip.

(This is for those confused, Ozpin calls you by your father's name in private and your mother's name (L/n) when around others. The same goes for some teachers aka. Ms. Goodwitch, Doc. Oobleck, Professor Port and Ironwood. Also sorry for the month of editing.)

3rd POV.
Ms. Goodwitch's class.

(Y/n), Ruby, Weiss and Yang were all watching Pyrrha effortlessly defeat team CRDL, Pyrrha using her spear to grab Cardin by his neck slamming him into the ground as he bounced up Pyrrha kicking him away when he did.

Ms. Goodwitch: "And that's the match." Glynda said walking past Cardin who was on his knees.

Cardin: "Lucky shot. Ugh" Cardin says dropping unconscious.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Well done miss Nikos. Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?" Ms. Goodwitch asks scanning the room for willing participants, focusing on Blake.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Miss Belladonna?" Blake closes her book turning her attention to Glynda.

Ms. Goodwitch: "You've been rather docile for the past few classes." Which made Blake turn away from the professor.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Why don't you-" Glynda gets interrupted by a sudden volunteer.

???: "I'll do it." A boy says raising his hand, Glynda adjusts her glasses looking closer at the volunteer.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Mercury is it?" She said looking at the grey haired boy.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Very well. Let's find you an opponent." Goodwitch says tapping on her tablet.

Mercury: "Actually, I want to fight... Her." Mercury pointing to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Me?" Pyrrha looking surprised at the volunteer.

Ms. Goodwitch: "I'm afraid miss Nikos has just finished a match, I'd recommend you choose a different partner." Glynda instructing Mercury.

Pyrrha: "No! It's fine. I'd be happy to oblige." She said to Glynda.

Pyrrha: "I'd be happy to oblige." Pyrrha turning back to Mercury.

Mercury walking down to the arena, and across the floor smirking at Pyrrha stopping a good distance away between the two, Mercury raising his fists.

Mercury running at Pyrrha going for a kick, Pyrrha blocking with Akouo, using Milo to sweep Mercury off his feet causing him to fall to the floor spinning himself back to his feet, flipping away from Pyrrha gaining distance.

Pyrrha rushes Mercury kicking her blocking each strike with Akouo creating a soft clang when Mercury's foot connected with Pyrrha's shield, Mercury goes for a high kick Pyrrha ramming Mercury with Akouo pushing him back, creating sparks sliding back a few feet.

Mercury shrugs raising his eyebrow at Pyrrha, both waiting for the other to attack.

Ruby: "Hey your friend's doing pretty good." Ruby said looking back at Emerald, giving Ruby a fake smile as her and Ruby return their focus on the fight.

Mercury running at pyrrha aggressively going for high and low kicks overwhelming her, as she rolls out of the way of another kick, Pyrrha bracing for Mercury's next attack, bicycle kicking Akouo, the impact causing Milo to flip in the air breaking Pyrrha's guard, Pyrrha blocking with her forearm spinning around and grabbing her spear blocking Mercury's kicks, Milo being kicked into the ground Mercury going to spin kick Pyrrha using her polarity to shift his boot upward making Mercury lose his balance falling to his knees his back turned to Pyrrha