Chapter 34

Brianna's POV

I have been with Connor for the past week because he is really always know's what to say and do at the right times. Harry has called me and texted but I didn't dare to reply. I don't know why but I didn't. I was cuddled up next to Connor watching a movie. I looked up at Connor and smiled.

   He grabbed my face in his palms and leaned in making our lips connect. I froze in place. My eyes widening I pulled back shocked and confused. Connor cheeks were red. I felt bad for rejecting him but I don't like him that way. And Connors lips didn't give me the rush or chills like Harry's do.

  "S--orry I didn't mean-" He spoke looking down.

  "No it's fine. I.. I don't like you that way you are like a bestfriend to me and I don't want this coming between us." I said putting my hand on his, he flinched making me take my hand back feeling even more bad. He nodded as a reply. I don't think this is a big deal because I didn't kiss back. Right?

Harry's POV

I have tried to text and even call Brianna, but she won't reply which means something is wrong because she always answers. For the past 7 days she won't answer. I even went to there apartment and she wasn't there but a pissy Kristy sure was. And I figured out why I liked the kiss. It was because I thought I was kissing Brianna when I wasn't. So I don't have any feelings for Bella, thank god.

"What's wrong lad?" Niall asked.

"Brianna isn't answering her phone at all." I said looking down sadly.

"Your kidding right." Niall looked at me with shock and disappointment.

"What?" I asked.

"You kissed her best friend and she saw photos, is that not a big deal to you." Niall spoke. I jumped up in my seat. Guilt rising in my throat.

"Is that why." I groaned. "I HAD TO DO THAT! I didn't have a chioce. Ugh oh my god I had to do that! How do you know?" I spoke quickly.

"Kristy." Niall spoke.

"Ugh thanks Ni but I got to go." I spoke grabbing my keys. He nodded patting my back. I drove to Brianna apartment hoping she was there.

"What the hell do you want?" Kristy hissed.

"Brianna."

"She's not here."

"Kristy please this is all a misunderstanding I need to talk to Bri. "

" You kissing Bella is not a misunderstanding." She spoke glaring at me.

"It is because I had no choice. I had to kiss her because of the contract. I had no choice. I wouldn't have done it if I had a choice. Can I please call her from your phone she won't answer mine." Kristy sighed before handing me her phone. I called her number waiting for her to pick up.

"Hey Kristy." She spoke her voice soft and tired.

"Brianna it's me. Before you hang up on me can you please just listen." I sighed. I heard her draw in a breathe.

  "Yeah." She breathed out.

"I want to do this in person can I pick you up in like 15 mins where are you."

"Connors." She spoke. Jealousy started to rise in my stomach as I tried to form a sentence.

"Umm okay I will pick you up in 15 mins."

Brianna's POV

What does he mean it's a misunderstanding. Hopefully he can explain everything and I'm going to have to tell him about Connor kissing me or the guilt will eat me alive. I got clothes from the apartment a few days ago so I have an outfit. I put on leggings and an over sized shirt. I only put on mascara. Soon enough someone rang the door bell.

  "Connor I'll get it, it's Harry." He slowly nodes.

  "Thank you for everything." I hugged him before going to the door. Harry stood there his hair messy and his eyes glowing.

  "Hi." He spoke.

  "Hey." I toke a step out of Connors house and shut the door.

  "Where should I start." Harry mumbled.

  "Maybe at the part that you kissed my best friend." Harry was now driving us to his house I think. We got out of the car and went upstairs to his room.

  "I had to kiss her I Didn't have a choice." Harry spoke.

  "Oh you had a choice alright." I mumbled.

  "But I really I didn't because of the fucking contract Bri I didn't have a choice. I had to or I was going to get kicked out of the band." He spoke. I started to feel even more guilty because Connor kissed me.

"I would never kiss anyone but you, never. I rather get beat up then kiss another girl then you." He pulled me to his chest.

  "Because I love you and only you." He spoke. Grabbing  My face in his hands and meeting our lips into a fragile soft slow kiss. I became more guilty by the sec. I unconnected our lips and Harry looked concerned.

  "Harry..." I breathed out.

"Yeah love?" He spoke looking into my eyes as if trying to find something.

"I have to tell you something just please don't get mad. It's not my fault."

"Love your scaring me, what happened." Harry spoke.

"Con-nor kissed me." I spoke softly. Harry's face turned red out of anger.

. . . . . .

OMFG WHAT WILL HARRY DO?!?!?!?!?! I LOVE YOU ALL ~Narrylover