Chapter 31....What's happening?

Dylan's POV:

Oh! Why the fuck does someone or something always have to ruin my mate time?!?!

Everything was going so great until Brady linked me telling me about two rogues coming onto our territory. The way he describes them resembled what my gorgeous mate told me when I asked about Lux and Olly.

I smiled as my wolf howled in pleasure at remembering how A is around Lux and Olly. She's a completely different person and I just fall for her even more.

Ever since I turned the car around we have been sitting in silence and I was losing my mine. So I reached over and grabbed her hand to hold. That simple action made me just a tad less insane and I smirked at her surprised gasp.

Dylan?

What's wrong now? Why is Brady linking me?

Yeah? What's up?

Do you or Athena know by any chance why they are here?

I have no clue and neither does A, why?

Because they mumble to each other random words then they go off into their link. Which normally I wouldn't question at all but somethings did catch my attention.

Which was what? I asked getting antsy and figity.

I felt A squeeze my hand and I looked over to see her give me a questioning look. I gave her a smile and squeezed her hand back to tell her it's ok.

I heard broken up words but the ones that are most likely more important are these: Athena, dead, kill, and torture.

WHAT!?!?!?! I exploded. Someone wants to possibly torture and kill my mate, MY Athena, MY one and only? No way in hell am I letting that happen!

They said those words and a lot more but nothing worth mentioning.

What else did they say? I seethed. I want to know every little piece of fucking information he heard or was said.

Um..a, the, here, no, yes, of, but, past, shit, screw, fuck, and they said twat a lot.

Huh? Now I'm just confused and pissed off.

I know now you probably don't want to take Athena to see them. Hell Stel was down here with me but when I heard what they said I got her out and made sure she got home.

I know what you're gonna say next. I sighed.

Oh yeah? What's that Mr. Smartypants?

Smartypants? Really?

Yes! Now stop thinking about how amazingly smart I am and tell me what I'm about to you.

You're gonna say I have to bring A to identify them and what not.

No, okay well kinda. I was also gonna suggest taking a picture of them and showing the picture to her.

Oh I like that option.

Haha thought you might so I have the picture and once you get here I'll show it you guys.

Okay. Tha-wait!

What?

Don't sound so innocent! Why do we still have to go over there if you took the picture? Can't you send to me on my phone?

Um no?

Why are you asking me can you or can you not?

Oh funny story you see.