*Chapter 12...Moving?

Cameron POV:

So Cole is...no was her mate. I need to talk to Alpha Bryson.

I reached over my sturdy desk picking up the phone and calling Alpha Bryson. Only a couple rings passed before he answered, "Alpha Bryson of the Dark Moon Pack."

"Hello, Alpha Bryson. It's Alpha Brooks." I greeted.

"Hey! Thank you so much for inviting Cole over. How's it going so far?"

Should I tell him?

Yes! Braxton yelled.

I exhaled a shaky breath getting a grip on my haywire emotions before replying, "That's what I'm actually calling about."

"Oh is there a problem? Did Cole do something?"

"No. Well kind of. No scratch that yes he did."

"What did he do?" Alpha Bryson growled.

"Do you know my sister Athena?"

"Yes, of course." Confusion laced his deep gruff voice.

"Do you know about the huge fight that happened at the West Dalton soccer game against American High?"

"Get out with it."

"Athena was the girl who got seriously hurt." I winced as the words left my mouth it hurts to think about it.

"I'm so sorry." He did sound sorry but his apology was short lived. "But what does that have to do with Cole?"

"When he came, I was visiting my sister in her room that she's staying in since she is-was-in a coma. When he came in, he realized that my sister is-no was-her mate. He got her to wake up and then the first conversation they had was him rejecting her!" Anger coursed through my body. "She told him to get out and never to see or talk to her again. Which I'm totally okay with that. But after he left she went back into the coma. We have no fucking clue when she'll wake up again."

No sound was made besides my heavy breathes trying to regain control over my rising temper. It wasn't broken until he exploded on the other end.

"He did what?!"

"He rejected her. I'm sending him back to you."

"Okay. I'm so sorry about what he did and I'm so sorry about Athena. If there is anything I can do to help in anyway just ask."

"Thank you."

"No problem. What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know. Sarah suggested of going more towards the center of our territory to live in our other pack house but I'm not sure."

"Maybe she has a point. It might be smart to do that. New start for you, Athena, Jason and even most of your pack. Who knows maybe it could help you guys grow."

"Maybe."

"Think about it. Just let me know if your leaving or not. But I'll gladly take Cole home. Do you need his beta and third's help?"

"Um. Yeah, I could use their help for a little bit but I don't want Cole anywhere near here unless it is absolutely necessary."

"Okay and I agree with you on the Cole thing. I'll be expecting him home then."

"Yes. He should be there no later then tomorrow night."

"Okay that's great. I'm so sorry about Athena."

"Okay, thank you so much."

"Your welcome."

"I'll talk to you later. Bye."