*Chapter 14...Coma

Athena's POV:

Throbbing coursing pain awakens my clouded mind. Eyes have been penetrating the side of my head now for the past few days. I hope it's Jay. Otherwise it's someone being a complete creep.

Jason's POV:

I sighed mumbling to myself, "Why won't she wake up?"

"She will wake up, when her body allows her to. It should be any day now." Dr. Lennon said walking into the room.

"I know but can she like...hurry it up a little?"

"Very funny Jay." He lightly chuckled.

Athena's POV:

Damn it! Come on move dumb hand - move!

For the past five minutes I have been trying to move my hands but I just can't and it's starting to piss me off.

"Can you just chill!?"

"Jesus, is that you?" I asked freezing all motion on my limbs.

"No, I'm not Jesus." The voice sassed back.

"Hello, I'm here too." Another voice chimed.

"Wait, are you Jesus then?" My attention on the new voice.

"No."

"I told you she would ask."

"Ugh!"

They both started laughing.

What the fuck is going on? Who are these people?

"You do realize that we can hear your thoughts right?"

"Now that's just creepy."

"Yeah it kinda is. But don't worry soon you'll learn to block us out and open up to us." Said the first, no the second, no wait it was the first. I'm so confused.

"Ok ok. We'll tell you who we are."

"Ok." I responded waiting for them to continue.

"I'm Cleo."

"I'm Cher."

"Okay. I'm guessing you already know I'm Athena. Who are you guys exactly?"

"I'm your wolf, Cher."

"Woah, Woah! Hold up! If you're my wolf then why are there two of you?"

"Well, because I'm you're vampire, Cleo."

"How the fuck am I part vampire? No offense Cleo."

"Remember your fight?" Annoyance seeped into her voice.

"Yeah, it got me into this. How could I forget?" Sarcasm dripping from each syllable.

"I know terrible." Cleo sassed back. "Look in that fight you got bitten by a vampire on the other team. But since you're a Wer your body got rid of only half of it before you started to change. That's why you have both of us."

"Wow. Ok. Then. This is gonna be...." Before I could finish they cut me off.

"Horrible."

"Interesting."

"Weird."

"Stupid."

"No! Let me finish!" I yelled. "Thank you." I smiled to myself. "I was gonna say fun!"

Jason's POV:

In my periferral vision I saw the slightest movement. I snapped my head towards her slumbering body.

My wolf whimpered. Goddess, when it comes to A, I'll do anything. This reminds me of all the times she has teased me about how I'll treat my mate. Goddess, why can't she just wake up?

My wolf starts to edge forward for some unknown reason. Nothing.

Maybe I'm just imagining things.

No, I saw her hand move!

I know. I thought I did too, Mason.

No! I really did see it.

Calm down wolfie, she'll wake up soon.

Don't call me wolfie. He growled at me earning a chuckled from my chapped lips.

Hanging my head down and just thinking was and is all I have been doing for the past three hours.

Athena's POV:

I opened my eyes carefully and looked over to my right turning right into a wall. Awesome.

"You owe me five bucks Cleo." Cleo bursted into my head laughing away.

"You guys made a bet?"

"Yup." They said in unison popping the 'p'.

"Great." Rolling my eyes at their crazy weirdness.

After they left, I turned my head to the left to see my loving brother Jay hanging his head down. Wait a minute! Did I move my head to my left or his left? Well his chair is sorta facing the door so I'm kinda on his left. Oh well I'm gonna say it anyway.

"On your left." I said with a smirk playing on my lips.

His head snapped up and stared at me. When he saw my smirk, his face lit up and started laughing.

"I've always wanted to say that!" I said through my now laughing state.