Chapter 41....Never Ending Fight

Athena's POV:

Do you know what's scary? Seeing something you can't do anything to stop, no matter how hard you try.

But did you know that there is something worse than that? I didn't until I found out about my visions.

Visions are worse than that feeling because you see something that could happen and they leave you paranoid. Paranoid thinking; when? When will it happen? That uneasiness is stuck with me till it happens.

I hate it. I absolutely hate it.

I lay on the couch by the bed as Cody and Dylan look at the promise ring on Stella's finger. Alyssa sits next to Cody on the bed but she seems to be focusing more on me than what they're talking about.

I close my eyes and try to figure shit out. So facts: Stella is Brady's mate, Stella and Brady are close to Dylan, Cody's mate is a fae, Alyssa can read emotions and take pain away, and Dylan likes Stella. Oh and did I mention another fact is Stella is going to die.

Ugh, why did Dylan have to like her it would be so much easier.

"Don't you dare think like that." Alyssa quietly tells me as she sits herself down on the edge of the couch.

"Why? It's completely true." I mumble back.

"You had the vision for a reason."

"I kind of figured that." I couldn't help but sass back.

"She helped save you and now you get a vision that could save her life. What are you gonna do?"

I sigh and open my eyes to see a concerned Alyssa looking down at me. I don't respond because what am I supposed to say? Instead, I turn my head to look at Dylan, Cody, and Stella still talking.

Alyssa's right I can't just let her die, that would be horrible and I doubt any of them would ever forgive me. I mean maybe Dylan and Cody might but I would have hell to pay from Brady.

"And me." Alyssa eyes me.

I glare back at her. Damn it there goes the thought of taking Brady on.

BAM!

We snap our heads to the door to see a girl around our age standing there out of breath. She has blond hair and just any blond hair where you're like are you a blond or not. No, she is a true blond. Her hair is curled to perfection around her flawless face.

Her eyes, a deep crystal sea foam green, held worry and fear. She wore a long necklace with a simple pendant hanging from her neck. She wore a fitted sparkle, no straps, crop top that fitted her bust perfectly.

She had paired it with a bright pink high waisted skirt that landed not even half way down her thigh. The outfit was finished off with a pair of silver disco sparkle pumps. How she ran in those I have no idea.

"Jewels?" Cody looks at the girl in complete surprise. "What are you doing her?"

"Jewels, I thought you weren't coming for another few days." Alyssa says from next to me.

I move to sit up next to Alyssa. So Cody and Alyssa know her. Does Dylan or Stella know her? I take this Jewels girl in more and as I look she starts to look so familiar.

"We wanted to surprise you and we are glad we came early. There are rogues attacking." She said out of breath.

"What?!" Dylan growls. "Why am I just now finding out?"

The girl thrusts her hip out and sent a sassy glare towards Dylan before saying, "Don't growl at me."

Dylan rolls his eyes before asking where.