*Chapter 25....What the fuck?!?!

Athena's POV:

No! It can't. It can't be.

A, he is our mate. Cleo said dreamily.

MATE! Cher screamed making me wince in pain.

Ow! Cher! I whined.

Sorry, A. But go to mate! MINE! When she said that I knew that she was already connecting to his wolf.

Yeah totally. Let me just fly on over to him.

YES! GO!

Cher, I can't fly.

Oh, right. Then kick that son of a bitch and then go to mate!

If you hadn't notice, I am not that tall. How am I supposed to be able to kick him when I can't reach him?

JUST GO TO MATE!

Our mate is so hot. Cleo's soft velvety voice rang out immediately after Cher screamed at me. I couldn't help it, I laughed.

A!

OKAY! Okay, woman, calm your tits. Sheesh. I said in the mist of controlling my laughter.

I started to think about ways of getting out of this situation and then I had the perfect idea. Annoy the shit out of this rogue!

That's your brilliant plan?

Cher, stay or go? Those are the options. I sassed.

GO!

Got it.

I was brought out of my conversation when the rogue said something he probably shouldn't have said.

"No." His voice rang out.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"No?" My mate questioned.

"What!?" Yelled Cole at the same time as my mate questioned the rogue.

Oh! He's saying no to him about letting me go.

Wait, Cole?

I looked over to see Cole standing right next to my mate staring daggers into the side of his face. But as much as Cole stared at my mate, my mate would not tear his eyes away from me and this rogue.

Ugh, you know what moving on with my plan of getting out of this. I turned to look down at the rogue who was looking over at Cole and my mate confused.

"You know, I really don't like you." I said. I was holding his wrist making sure they don't get too tight as my legs still dangled in the air.

His eyes snapped to mine and replied, "Well, I really don't like you either."

"You're not joining my pack."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Even if your new found mate was in my pact?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Absolutely."

"Then why is she looking at you like that?"

He turned his head towards his mate who was standing a few feet away from us. When he saw the look in Vanessa's eyes his whole body relaxed a tiny bit but it was enough.

I lifted my right leg up and swung it around his left arm and hooked it in. I began to lift my left leg to do the same but before I could hook it on his right arm he started to lose his balance, tipping precariously forward.

Life is a FairytaleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara