Chapter 38....Getting Her Part 2

Dylan's POV:

"Welcome home, lil cuz." A deep dark booming voice cut through the silence.

That voice....sounds so familiar. I look around but the voice can't possible see us; we are completely covered.

"Come on out. You have never been good at sneaking around, Lechriti." 

Stella visably stiffens. Then it clicks. 

"Mich." Stella whispers.

"Huh?" Cody asks confused.

He doesn't know the whole Stella connection to this, hell none of us really do except for her.

"Come on, Lechriti. Don't leave me waiting." 

Stella grits her teeth and slowly begins to rise but Brady jerks her back into him.

"No." He quietly growls out.

"I have to." She whispers trying to free herself.

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"No. I will not let you."

"I know you don't want me to, neither do I. But I have to do this." She tried to persuade.

I don't this is a good idea at all but ultimately it's their choice. Whatever they choose we will figure something out.

Brady gently grabs Stella's face and quietly asks, "Why? Why do you have to do this?" 

She looks into his eyes and replies with the sweetest things she could say.

"I have to help that girl in there I don't know but you guys do. What I know happens in there and you guys knowing her is enough for me to know I need to do this."

Brady scans her face, "Babe." He whispers.

"Oh, god damn it! Just kiss her and let her do it." Cody breaks their intimate moment.

Brady turns his focus onto Cody glaring at him while I silently laugh. Who knew this would be the way I get Athena back.

My Athena.

Brady reconnects his gaze onto Stella and moves hands to wrap around hers. He slowly plays with them while looking down, thinking.

He looks up into her eyes as he brings their joined hands u to his mouth.

"Okay." He whispers giving her knuckles a light kiss before repeating his answer.

She gives him a small smile, untangles herself from him and stands up. She takes on this confident stance with her shoulders back, feet splayed apart, and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Lechriti." Mich's voice filled with a sarcastic happiness. 

"Mich." Stella snapped right back.

Cody, Brady and I all look between each other and open a link.

Why does he keep calling her Lechriti?

I don't know. It doesn't sound like English or anything I have ever heard before. Have you, Dylan?

No, it sounds like a different language.

How is this supposed to get us in?

I don't know, Cody. 

Do you Brady?

I think I have an idea.

What do you mean?