*Chapter 20....Pups? Going soft? NNOO!

Edited

Athena's POV:

"Athena."

I groaned and rolled over in my amazingly, comfy, warm bed. Who is disturbing my time of peace, my sleeping time?!?

"Athena! ATHENA!" The annoying little prick won't just shut up and let me sleep.

"ATHENA!" I dug myself deeper into my warm comforter and tried to block out the annoying twat.

"ATHENA! The pups are gone!" I was up and out of my bed faster than the Flash could run to Hawaii. I stood with me feet spread in an attack mode in the middle of my room.

"What?!" I screamed trying to find the person who just now is telling me this. Oh god! They could of just started with that and save all this trouble. But when I smelled the air to see if it was true I realized that they, who ever it was, tricked me!

I looked down on the floor to see the culprit laughing his ass off rolling around on the floor like a complete lunatic. I growled in irritation and grabbed a pillow. Slowly I stalked up to the laughing lunatic and began to hit him with the pillow.

"Jason!" I yelled.

"Why..." HIT!

"did..." HIT!

"you..." HIT!

"do that?!" I smacked him accross the face.

"Hey, hey! Stop!" He shrieked like a little kid. But I wasn't going to let him get away that easily. I continued to hit him with my pillow not listening to his protests.

Somehow, Jason was able to rip the pillow out of my grip and attempted to hit me with it. I say attempted because he only got in a few good hits while I, on the other hand, pummeled him.

"It isn't that fun on the other end, now is it?" He asked loudly after getting in one good hit. But being so awsome and badass I am, I was able to stop him.

"Now, get out!" I yelled raising the pillow up threatening him.

"Okay, fine. The pups are up and are really confused." He chuckles while backing out of my room arms raised as if to surrender.

—————————————————————

You got this A. We can do this. Cher said.

I know, I know.

I sighed and shook my head preparing myself but I just ended up staring at the closed door in front of me.

You have to open the door.

No shit, Sherlock.

Hey, I'm just trying to be helpful. Cher!

Really? I had no idea thats what you were trying to do.

I can do this. A. You got this just knock. I raised my hand but dropped it. I shook my head and tried again but I couldn't bring myself to do this.

Do you think she knows how to knock, Cher?

Yes.

You sure? Maybe she forgot. Should we teach her?

No.

No, you're not sure or no we shouldn't teach her?

Yes. No. No. Wait Yes. Ugh!

Cher, Cleo?

What!?

You're not helping.