*Chapter 21....Meeting or torture?

Edited

Athena's POV:

"We will have more patrols and longer ones too. We will also need to strengthen our newer wolves by making training manditory twice a day." Cameron told us looking over papers that lay strewn all over his usually clean desk.

"That's a good idea but where do we come in all of this and why?" Jason asks.

"You guys will be leading the main patrols and those will usually be the longer ones. You two will also be leading some training groups. While one is out patrolling the other will be training."

"Sure, fine." I said with a shrug. I have been here too much in such a short period of time.

"Reasons behind this is due to rogues lingering near our border. I also received word from Alpha Easley about rogue attacks are more frequent on his territory. We need to be prepared for anything." Cameron filled us in.

Wait? Alpha Easley? Isn't that the Alpha of our neighbors east of here?

Yup, Cher. It is. He's the Alpha of the Red Blood Pact.

Rogue attacks. What's that all about?

I was pulled out of the link when I felt Jason nudge my shoulder.

"Huh?" I didn't even bother to hide the fact that I wasn't listening to whatever Ass was saying.

"I asked you how are the pups doing?" Cameron asked sighing.

"They're recovering." I replied shortly.

"Good."

"Wait a minute." I paused as my brain started to work over time.

"We can't go to that pact mixer party thing!" I exclaimed as soon as my mind came to the conclusion.

"No!" Cameron yelled out.

"What evidence points to it being a good idea to go?" I asked.

"We will go. I already told Alpha Bryson that we will be attending. It is tomorrow and we will be leaving in a few hours."

"That is stupid!" I exclaimed. "You just told us about the rogues. You just said how we are training more, patrolling more, and just overall preparing for anything! How can you possible stand there and say that we are going to that party thing!?" I yelled pointing my finger accusingly at him.

"Training is going on right now so is patrolling. You will go on patrol and join the rest of us at the house we will be staying at on Alpha Bryson's territory."

"I demand to see evidence! Evidence that proves that you are in your right mind to make this decision!" I demanded.

Wow, I would be a really good lawyer.

Nah we would get fired right about now.

Shut up Cher. Stop being so rational.

"Cameron. Athena has a point...." Jason started before he was so rudely interrupted.

"I made my decision and it's final."

"But..." Jason tried to get out.

"No buts! Get out and get ready!"

"Gladly." I replied mockingly.

Cameron's POV:

I carefully watched them leave my office. Once the door closed not so gently by Athena. I collapsed into my chair.