*Chapter 23....Where are they? Europe?

Edited

Cameron's POV:

"Cam?"

"Yeah, Love?"

"It's time."

"No it isn't."

"Yes. Yes, it is."

"NO!" I shook my head. "It can't be."

"We need to go. Everybody is ready they are just waiting for your command."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Then here is my command; We will not leave until they are back here with us!"

"Cameron!"

"That is my command. It's an order and not a choice."

"Cameron! Be a little more logical. We have waited as long as we can. I'm sure that those two are fine, they are just doing their usual antics."

"Sarah!" I stood up and placed my hands palm down on my desk. I glared at her. "This is not up for discussion."

"Yes it is. I am your mate and I will be treated as such by you especially." She said with confidence standing her ground.

I growled in frustration. "If you're so sure they are fine then please enlighten me on their whereabouts."

"What?"

"Where are they?"

"Cam, how am I supposed to know that?!"

"Exactly! No one is listening to me. I continually ask Ricky but he doesn't have a clue. I ask every person that was sent over there and no one has any idea. Of course they aren't responding to me." I ranted pacing around the room. "How am I supposed to walk into the party with only a third of my pack and only knowing where another third is but the last third could be all the way in Europe for all I know." I vented before collapsing back into the chair.

Yesterday evening we arrived at the large home on Alpha Bryson's propriety for the big pack mixer party this evening. But ever since Athena cut off the link with me yesterday I have been on edge. I immediately sent about three dozen wolves back to see what is going on and ultimately help but I have yet to hear anything.

A few of them returned a few hours later and all the way up until about two hours ago many of my pack members from the border started arriving.

"Try linking Ricky or Jason."

"Okay, I'll try again."

I prayed he can give me some good news.

Ricky?

Yes, Alpha?

How's everything going over there?

Great, actually. Nothing has come up. All the rogues are just camping out and living their lives on the other side of the border.

Have any tried to come over? Any fighting?

No. No. Nothing. They're all really peaceful. They're acting like they are one pack.

Is there anything I should be worried about?

The only thing over here you need to worry about is their shear numbers.

What do you mean?

I mean. There was originally about sixteen wolves. Now there seems to be about thirty-two wolves.