*Chapter 19...Stubborn Much?

In the picture above - Sean Berdy as Milo Thatcher

Athena's POV

"Please, let me see them." The stubborn boy said to Cameron.

"Not until they are stable." Cameron replied for the hundredth time. "Now, where was I?" Cameron paused looking down at his desk before continuing. "Restrictions for you two."

He delved into another speech of all the rules the two rogue wolves must follow while we figure out what's going on. I have been sitting here for two hours. When I arrived, they were arguing over something that didn't even warrant my attention.

Why are we here?

I don't know, Cher. I replied.

Wait, what are those two rogues' names?

Hold on, Cleo. Let me ask.

"Can answer some of my questions?"

"Y-y-yes. Yes." One replied stuttering after all their eyes flickered to each other.

"Good. First question. What are your names?"

"I'm Tyler Ganes." The one with long shaggy hair replied.

"Milo Thatcher." The stubborn one replied.

"Okay. How old are you two?"

"I am twenty." Tyler answered smoothly.

"Eighteen." Milo said fear wavered beneath his stubborn mask.

"Cool, eighteen and twenty." I nodded. "Now." I paused to stand up and slipped my phone into my back pocket of my jeans. I looked over at Tyler making eye contact before continuing. "Why are..." I turned my gaze on Milo to finish saying "you scared?"

I tilt my head to the side giving him a questioning look. He gulped loudly and I can hear both their heartbeats pick up.

"I-I-I'm n-not. I'm not." Milo stuttered stumbling over his words while flicking his gaze over to Tyler.

I couldn't help the laugh that came out even though I tried to muffle it.

Yup, he's scared.

Definitely.

A smirk played accross my lips. "Okay. My bad I thought you were scared." I turned away and gave my attention to Tyler. "Are you going to tell me. Or..." I paused, circling Tyler. "Are you going to lie like your friend here?" I said gesturing towards Milo.

"He's scared of you."

"Aren't you?"

"I have no reason to be."

"Yet."

'What?"

"Why is he?"

"Because you're a vampire and a werewolf."

"You may continue. I'm done. For now." I threw over my shoulder.

"Thank you for your consent." I can hear Ass rolling his eyes.

After a few minutes of Tyler and Cameron talking, Milo was sending death glares towards Tyler and weary glances towards me. Periodically Cameron would shoot me a death glare of his own.

"You two are dismissed and are expected to follow the rules laid out for you." Cameron dismissed the two young males.

"You." He pointed at me. "Are staying."

"Don't point unless you want to lose that finger." I said nonchalantly while peering down at my phone.

He fell back into his big comfy chair waiting for me to approach his desk.

"Why can't you just leave me alone." He said annoyed and tired.

"Trust me I do. But you always insist on butting into my life which leaves me no choice but to annoy the shit out of you."

"In two days is the annual Pact Alliance Party. This year it is Alpha Bryson's turn to host so we will be going over to their pact house tomorrow. Be ready."

I'm not going!

"Jason didn't tell you?"

"Didn't tell me what?" Cameron's face turned stoney.

"Jason and I will not be attending this year because of everything that is going on right now."

"This is not up for debate."

"Everything is up for debate."

"In your world maybe but not in this world."

"Why would I want to live in that world? You live in it."

"You and Jason are coming and that is final!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT!

There are a few things I would like to clear up a character's name along with the rating of the story.

1. The name Milo Thatcher

I know that this is the name of a character from somewhere else I just really like the name Milo and I couldn't come up with a good last name. I had writers block with trying to figure out a name for the rogues in this story. I would just like to say I am not trying to steal anything and I am trying really hard to make this story original.

2. The rating of the story

I really hope that you guys are taking it upon yourself that it is your choice to read this even after being warned. I am considering changing the rating but I don't know yet.