*Chapter 5...Hottie here!

Imagine the home movie theater in the picture above with sleek modern touches in replace of the cozy woodland touches and creates a comfy soft atmosphere. 

Athena's POV:

After taking a shower and changing into my velvet comfy sleepwear. I went downstairs to see Jason sitting on the couch in the mini theater wearing an oversized pair of grey sweatpants and a white top.

I went over to sit by him. "Hey, bro."

"Hey, sis." He smiled wide while the corner of his eyes slightly crinkled. "What movie?"

I smirked at him before we both exclaimed, "Batman!"

We burst into laughter before the ring of the doorbell brought us out of our laugh attack.

"I'll get it." I choke out between my laughs.

I rose with Jay calling out behind me, "Money is on the table by the door."

"Ok."

I tried to control my laughter causing me feet to slightly stumble. Quickly, I yanked open the door blindly greeting the person standing on the other side.

"Hi." I greeted with a smile.

The man that stood in front of me picked up his head giving his own greeting. When I saw his face my checks flushed. He was gorgeous.

"I have four large pepperoni and sausage pizzas and two large cheese and sausage pizzas."

I looked at him not even paying attention to what he was saying. I was focusing on how hot he is. He was around 6'2" with shaggy black hair. But his bright hazel eyes with flecks of dark blue and gold stole my breath.

He was also well built and strong looking. He was hot and confident making him even hotter. When I registered his smirk, I knew he caught me checking him out and I quickly looked down.

Then everything he said about what he was holding I was shocked.

"What?" I asked confused and amazed as well.

"I said, I have four large pepperoni and sausage pizzas and two large cheese and sausage pizzas." He said again with a slight chuckle.

"What?" I practically yelled.

What the hell was Jay thinking? We can't eat all of this. It's just the two of us! Right! Right? I'm so confused.

He just looked shocked but then laughed it off quickly. "That's what I said when my boss gave me your order to deliver. Are you having a party or something?" He asked.

"I don't think so." I exclaimed clearly exasperated. "Jay!" I screamed.

"What!" He yelled back.

"Why did you ordered six fucking large pizzas?!"

"I'm hungry! Just pay for the fucking pizzas! And get your ass over here with them!"

"Ugh!" I said with an exasperated sigh. "Um..." I paused looking around for a place to put the pizzas and saw the table that had the money on it.

"You can put the pizza right over here." I opened the door wider before leading him to the table a few feet away.

He walked in and carefully placed the boxes down.

"Here you go." I handed over the money owed.

"Thanks. Um - Do you need help carrying the pizzas?" He asked shyly not meeting my gaze.

"Um...no but thank you. I think I got it from here." A small smile stretched over my lips.

"Ok. Well, bye. See ya around." He said with a smirk and a small wave before happily leaving.

I stared at the pizzas and released a frustrated huff.

"Jay get your ass over here and help me carry the pizzas!"

"Why can't you carry them?"

"Because dumb ass I can't fucking see over that many boxes and you decided to get all larges!"

I heard him huff and mumble something under his breath before I knew he was definitly coming. I grabbed the top three and started to walk towards the theater. When I was almost there, suddenly the boxes lifted from my arms and I saw Jay standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Thank you." He said. He turned and took like two steps before he turned into the mini theater.

I screamed in frustration with an annoyed confused but playful expression. I huffed and turned around to go back and grab the last three pizzas.

**********2 Hours Later**********

Jay and I sat on the couch watching the final credits of Batman roll up the screen. It was such a good movie just like the other five billion or so times I've seen it.

"Superman, Spiderman, Iron Man, Captain America, or The Avengers?" I looked over at him on the opposite side of the couch and saw a smirk on his face being dimly lit from the TV.

"SPIDERMAN!" We both yelled at the same time.

AH! We know each other so well.

Jay got up and picked up the Spiderman DVD. While he was setting the movie up I started cleaning. I barely finished three slices while Jay, on the other hand, finished three whole pizzas, the rest of the one I was eating, and had about half of another one. His maddening eating left us with about one and a half pizzas.

"Excited for your big game on Friday?" Jay questioned plunking himself down on the coach.

"Yeah, I am." I said with a smile as I walk to the trash can. While walking back, I noticed Jay gazing at me with a confused and nervous expression.

"What?" I nestled back down in the comfy blankets and plush seat.

"I was just thinking." He replied turning himself towards the screen to see the opening credits.

Huh? What was that about? He doesn't normally do that. Maybe I'm just over thinking it seeing as it has been a long day. But his face, it seemed much more.

I turned my attention towards the screen just in time to see the opening scene.

About half way through, Jay paused the movie and turned to look at me.

"What are doing? It's almost at the best part." I pout peering up at him through my dark lashes.

"Don't give me that look. I just want to talk to you." He replied sighing heavily.

"Um...ok." I readjust my curled position.

"Have you ever thought that maybe your mate goes to the same school or just in a neighboring pack?" He asked.

"Sometimes." I said with a confused look. "Why?"

"Have you ever thought that maybe your mate could be Cole Bryson?" His quizzical eyes gaged my reaction.

Why would I consider that? Why would I want him to be my mate? A player, heartbreaker, cruel, rude, selfish, mean, egotistical, uptight, high maintenance as my mate? That couldn't and wouldn't be right! Right? Oh god what if he is? No no! He can't be.

"I was wondering if you ever thought about it." He said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Not until now." I replied truthfully.

"Well what do you think about him possibly being your mate?" He asked the must know big question.

"Do you really want to know what just went through my head about it?" I asked him.

"Yes." He replied with a smirk and a sure nod.

"Ok here it goes." I said. I paused to take a breath and repeated word for word of what I was thinking.

"You forgot to mention alpha, insane, jerk, ass, douche, dickhead, and smart ass." Jay added with a smile.

"I thought that was implied."

"Well I guess we have to just wait and see won't we?"

I sighed "Yeah, I guess. Though I hope he isn't."