Chapter 30....Date? Trouble? Both?

Athena's POV:

"So....Mumma....huh?" Dylan asks me with a smirk playing along his lips.

He leaned his weight on the door frame of my room. I stood in front of my mirror holding up a black dress with a few other outfits laying neatly on my bed behind me.

"Yeah, but I'm not their mom. They just call me that." I smiled and looked at him through the mirror.

Right now I was trying to figure out what to wear on this date now that Lux, Olly, and Jay and yes I do mean Jay are asleep. He acts like a 5 year old more than they do but then again so do I but whatever.

"Well, whatever the reason is I think it's cute. But why are they here? I mean who are they exactly?" He asks.

I had a feeling he was going to ask that soon and I don't know how to answer it. Because well, I don't even know who they are exactly. I went over to my bed and picked up another outfit option to look at in the mirror before answering.

"Tell you the truth I don't know much about them. Hell nobody does expect for two rogues that we found them with. All I know is that the two rogues and the two pups were running away from something. They say they were escaping from their pact being destroyed but we haven't heard anything close to confirming that. So I don't know." I replied shrugging my shoulders then concentrating back to my outfit of shorts and a tank.

I quickly discarded that outfit because it was too casual. I need something nice for a date but not over the top like I'm going to Prom or something.

"Wear a dress. I haven't seen you in a dress yet." He told me still leaning against my door frame.

I rolled my eyes and playfully whined, "We just met and your asking so much! A dress! I don't wear dresses just cuz, you know."

He smirked back and gave a soft deep chuckle before his eyes locked onto mine through the mirror. My insides became a jumble of emotions but one stood out above all the others, happiness.

I turned to my closet to put my outfits away and pull out the few dresses I had stored in there for god knows what. I layed them neatly on the bed and looked at them. I quickly decided on one of my favorites, it was perfect.

I walked into my closet to change into the outfit and put away the rest. I chose to wear a dress that was black and red.

The bodice was black leather and fit my body perfectly. It ended into a plad design skirt that flowed out and ended around mid thigh. Between the bodice and the skirt was black almost ribbon material that had jewels wrapping around my waits area.

I pulled on one of my many leather jackets that had a skull design on my right side. I pulled on some comfy edgy boots that had some heel to them.

I walked out to my vanity area and got to work on my hair and makeup.

"Wow. Woah! Wait, what are you doing?" Dylan's shocked voice asked as he walked up to stand behind me as I did my hair.

"Doing my hair, D. What does it look like?" I ask with a roll to my eyes.

Sheesh I have been doing that a lot. Oh, well.

"I can see that but I mean what are you doing wearing that, doing that to your hair, and what is that crap right there?" He asked pointing to my magical fairy dust also known as makeup.

"This is my outfit, this is my hairstyle, and that-" I pointed to my makeup, "-that is my magical fairy dust." I smiled proud.

I finished up my hair. The sides where pulled tightly to the back and everything was light curled down giving it a Mohawk kind of look to it. Then I started using my fairy dust.