*Chapter 16...Change

Jason's POV:

Every day I thank the Moon Goddess for watching over my little sister. Athena and I grew even closer together over the months as she struggled to adjust to her wolf and vampire appearing. With their appearance I quickly learned how much fun those two truly are.

Flashback

The music pulsed throughout the entire house radiating a vibe of freedom and carefreeness. I stood off to the side of the room which held a makeshift dance floor towards the center of the room. I held a red cup filled with beer in one hand for myself and, in the other, an identical cup held the same thing for the girl standing next to me.

I am proud of her for finally breaking out her shell, showing the world who she is when she is around me and the few friends she has.

She wore short jean shorts with studs on the back pockets. Tonight it's parred with a form fitting tank top that showed off a sliver of skin above the waist band of her shorts. She added a studded silver necklace with hints of purple in it with similar style bracelets on her right wrist. On her small feet she wore her favorite purple high top converse.

Her makeup was simple but edgy with her eye lids neatly painted creating a dark purple midnight smokey eye lined with winged liner. A glossy rosy lipgloss tied everything together. She styled her hair in loose curls framing her face.

"Come on loosen up a bit." I whispered in her ear allowing my voice to be heard over the pulsating music rattling our senses. "This is for you, after all." I smiled

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, you're throwing a 'she woke up from a coma' party."

"Come on!" I whined childishly.

"No." She said.

"Come on I know you want to."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes!" I cheered like a five year old while she stood there rolling her eyes, clearly kicking herself for falling for it.

I smiled widely down at her, offering her the cup, "Really, what are you afraid of?"

"You know damn well what I am afraid of." She whispered furiously.

"No, I don-Oh! You don't want to lose control."

"Exactly."

"Why?" I asked curious. She has them under control what's the big deal.

"I don't want a repeat."

"But that was when you had no clue how to handle being angry and control their anger too."

"I know but still."

"Don't worry about it, let them out a little bit." I tried again.

"Ugh! Fine! But..." She looked up and rolled her eyes at my childish behavior. I was dancing around like a little kid in a candy store. "But if anything goes wrong. It's all your fault!"

I agreed happily, handing her her drink. Before I knew it she gulped it down and another one and another one, until I couldn't keep track of the number anymore.

"Hey Athena, slow down a bit." I advise but when she looks up at me I can tell I'm not exactly talking to Athena right now.

"Hi." Her eyes morphed into a piercing beauctiful ice blue. "I'm Cher and you are?" She introduced in a more seductive voice.