Chapter:29

"Yes Ma'am, I will surely talk to her about it". I said through the phone.

"What has gotten into her, Tina she never defended the wrong". I got a reply through the phone.

"I know, ma'am I will talk to her and I promise she won't do any such thing again and I am so sorry". I said.

"Yeah no problem, Tina someone else would have reported this to the management without an inquiry but I know you and her well and that is why I decided to talk to you first". She explained.

"I know, ma'am and I know this is going to reflect in her records if you hadn't call me first and I will make sure no such thing happens ever again". I explained.

"She scored so well in her pre-boards examination 78% is no joke for pre-boards you know that, but I am not understanding why she had to do that?" The opposite person asked.

"I will question her about it and I am sure she has some explanation to it, and yeah as a punishment she is giving her test again". I said.

"It's fine, this was just a class test". The person explained.

"No, I want to give her the test again so she is reminded to never do such thing again". I replied.

"Okay, so tomorrow is her test after class. I will schedule her for that and I will just explain to the management that she wasn't well so I had dismissed her". She said.

"That's a huge favour, ma'am thank you and once I am sorry". I apologized.

"No issues and have good night I know it is around 3:30 in the morning". She said.

"Thank you, ma'am and you to have a good day". I said through the phone.

"I am giving her the phone back and talk to her about it later". She said.

"Sure thing". It was the last thing I said to the person.

"Hello?" My sister said.

"You have an explanation to do, sis but not now call me at 5 pm IST". I said.

"Okay, bye love you and thank you, Di". She said.

"Hmm". With that I hung up the call.

So y'all are confused what is this conversation was about. So brace yourself for a good story time note the sarcasm though. Okay back to the topic one fine day my sister thought it would be a good idea to cheat in her important class test and this test was going to count for her final report. The teacher knew me well because I was her student too so instead of going to the management straight, she decided to call me at 3:30 in the morning and tell me about it and I talked to her and saved my sister's ass. Though she insisted that it is fine and she would get judged by her pre-boards results but I didn't want her to do that and I wanted to make my sister understand that things won't come to her way easily she needs to work hard for them and give her a lesson that what she did was wrong though I know she will hate me for this but she will thank me later.

Okay, Tina Mehta has officially signed off from the duty and now she needs her much needed sleep.

***

It was 6:30 in the morning and I am packing the dresses which Tyler and I had stitched so that we can mail it to India and my friend receives it before her wedding. It took me almost half an hour to check and pack everything when my phone started to ring 'I am sorry the old Tay-' I picked the phone up not looking at the caller ID because I knew who is going to call me at this time.

"Hmm". I spoke.

"Hello, Di". My sister said.

"Yes, explain". I said choosing not to talk about anything else but her actions you know straight to business.