Mariah's Paternity (Part I)

I've had this for a while but don't know how good it is so here you go. Excuse the errors❤️❤️❤️

Cyn

  This nigga just keep smiling and looking at me like he has a one way ticket out of here but if he only knew that would never happen. He would have to work a miracle for him to be able to walk out of here scott free. I sat down and leaned back waiting for him to open his mouth.

Cyn: What is it Jerry? I don't have all day.

Jeremiah: I want a deal first.

Cyn: No now are you gonna talk or are you gonna continue to waste my time?

Jeremiah: Well I'll keep my info to myself.

Cyn: Fine with me. *getting up* Jason book him please.

Jeremiah: Wait, I really do have some info.

Cyn: Then get on with it cause you're not getting a deal. You tried to kill my whole family because of a grudge which makes it a hate crime and 1st degree attempted murder. Why would you throw your life away for Justyce?

Jeremiah: I didn't do it for her. I did it for Mariah.

Cyn: *sitting down* The little girl Justyce had before Nas?

Jeremiah: *lonely tear running down his face and a slight chuckle* But you know what's funny? It was all for nothing.

Cyn: Still didn't get to see her huh?

Jeremiah: You always get the perfect life huh? Got your wife and kids and I couldn't even have one seed of my own.

Cyn: I'm confused.

Jeremiah: Well since nothing else is gonna happen let's finish my nightmare. An interesting fact was bestowed upon me today.

Cyn: And what is that?

Jeremiah: Mariah's not mines she's yours.

Cyn: That's a lie. I saw when that little girl was born she looked just like you.

Jeremiah: Is that because that's what you wanted to see? We both knew that J was a hoe. Even though you tried to turn her into a housewife, that girl belong to the streets.

Cyn: I know that but I still don't believe you. *walking out the door*

Jason: Are we about to go figure this out?

Cyn: In a min, did y'all grab Tasha?

Jason: Yea she's in room 5.

Cyn: *walking in room 5* Hello Tasha it's been a long time.

Tasha: Why am I here? I haven't did anything wrong.

Cyn: Except attempt murder. The funny thing is Jeremiah kept everything just in case he got caught he didn't want to be the only one going down.

Tasha: You lying.

Cyn: If I'm lying so much why did he tell me that Mariah was my daughter. Or that Justice was sleeping in my attic. Or that you were at the house and gave him the bloody nose.

Tasha: That motherfucker! He just couldn't keep his mouth shut! So what I put a hit out on your family who cares what happened to them? It was mainly to get back at Erica for killing my brother.

Cyn: *jacking her up against the wall* I fucking care! I promise you with my last breath you will regret this! *storming out the room*

Jason: You good Cap?

Cyn: Yea I'm good.

Jason: What are you gonna do about Mariah?

Cyn: I'm about to go over there now.