Diffusing The Situation

Garrett here is talking a whole bunch of bullshit to me and I'm so not listening. Francis is just watching him but not saying anything. They got me fucked up if they think I'm not gonna be the one to lead this shit.

Garrett: Sorry Captain you can't lead this right now. It's too close and personal.

Cyn: For the last time I don't care. I'm gonna do what I have been doing for 10 years.

Garrett: And I'm telling you that you are not.

Cyn: And who are you to tell me that? Your job is to serve at the pleasure of the commissioner not make his decisions. Now are we done here? I have a hostage situation to diffuse.

Garrett: Frank a little help.

Cyn: Yea Francis.

Frank: Captain Santana you are not suppose to be lead on this because that's your family so it makes it a conflict of interest.

Cyn: Spare me the technical bullshit Francis. When it was your family who was running lead until the mayor jumped in?

Frank: I was.

Cyn: Exactly but I don't answer to the mayor. I answer to the commissioner and he is forgetting who saved his family and the family of the mayor. I am the best and you know it. Would you want second best to save your family?

Frank: No I wouldn't. *sighs* They are on the underpass leading outside of Manhattan.

Garrett: Unbelievable.

Cyn: Believe it. *running out* Jason, Roland and Brooks come with me.

Jason: Cap is it true?

Cyn: Unfortunately but that's why we about to change that. *texting Erica* Hey baby I'm on my way but the kids can't know me.

Erica: Ok. Please hurry.

***

Lyric: Mama take yong(long).

Erica: She's coming but she needs you to play a game with her.

Lyric: What game?

Erica: You have to act like you don't know Mama.

Lyric: Why?

Erica: So she can save everyone and be a hero like Superman.

Lyric: Otay. I do it.

Erica: Good job. Go sit with your brother for now and let him know the game too ok?

Lyric: Otay.

Erica: So Christian have you made up your mind? These are kids and they are gonna start getting cranky because they are hungry and hate being in a confined space.

Christian: When the person in charge gets here and let me walk away free with my son. I'll be ready then.

Erica: Do that seem like that's gonna happen?

Christian: Yep. Now be quiet before I start shooting because you're messing up my train of thought.

Cyn: *on the blow horn* Christian Wells, my name is Captain Santana. I'm gonna throw a phone in the window so I can talk to you. *nodding her head*

Christian: Ms. Mena open the window and get the phone.

Erica: *opening the window and taking the phone*

Cyn: *calling the phone* Hello Mr. Wells.

Chris: Call me Chris.

Cyn: Chris what do you want?