One in the Same

I was out here talking to Kenny first and as soon as he left Malia came out here. She looks so much like Cyn that its scary. I wonder do my baby know that she is related to Malia. When I asked Malia if she think she was related she said maybe but she didn't want the big secret to come out.

Erica: What big secret?

Malia: I'm scared to tell you. I don't want you to look at me different.

Erica: Come on it can't be that bad.

Malia: Fine but please don't tell no one especially Leslie cause she doesn't know yet.

Erica: Ok. Are you gonna tell her? If not then don't tell me cause I don't wanna have to walk around on pins and needles until you say something.

Malia: Yes I was gonna tell her today.

Erica: Ok cool. So what is it?

Malia: I'm intersex.

Erica: That's it?

Malia: Yep. That's creepy right. Sometimes I just feel so alone cause I have nobody to talk to about it. *looking down sad*

Erica: Maybe you should talk to Cyn.

Malia: No cause then she's gonna tell Leslie or she might think I'm too disgusting to be with her best friend.

Erica: I swear she's not gonna think that. Yall are closer than you think.

Malia: We don't know that for sure.

Erica: It doesn't hurt to ask. How about this? Let us four leave here and go to the house to have a deep conversation so everything will be out in the open.

Malia: Ok. Thanks.

Erica: No problem. Now how is it that Leslie doesn't know? Aren't yall intimate?

Malia: Yes but most of the time I'm doing her. When she wants to do me I tell her I'm not comfortable yet.

Erica: Damn that's amazing that you have pulled this off for so long.

Malia: I know.

Erica: Let me go get Cyn and Leslie. We are gonna leave the kids here for tonight.

Malia: Ok.

***

Leslie: Ok we are all here what's the big secret?

Cyn: That's what I'm saying. Yall two being real secretive and I don't like it.

Leslie: Preach brother.

Cyn: I'm not your brother Larry.

Leslie: Yes you are Charles.

Erica: Would you two shut up for a chance.

C/L: Fine Edward. *look at each other and laugh*

Erica: *shaking her head* Childish. Malia the floor is yours.

Malia: Thanks. So Cyn I wanted to tell you that we might be related.

Cyn: I know that already.

M/E/L: Say what?!

Cyn: I ran your name when I first met you. We have the same dad.  Your name is Malia Lopez-Santana.

Leslie: No its not.

Malia: Yes it is.

Leslie: Holy shit. How come I never knew this?

Malia: I never told anyone. Our dad is not a nice man.