Getting My Drug

Sorry for the long wait. My mom is home and is doing better, so since I'm in a great mood here's a chapter. Thanks for the prayers.

     It has been three weeks since I have gotten out the hospital. I still haven't opened that letter and I'm not going to. Erica keeps telling me that I should just to see what he said. Also just in case he comes I am on alert. Maybe she's right but I'm​ not doing it. Call me stubborn I don't give a fuck. I'm a little frustrated because my lovely wife will not have sex with me. She keeps telling me that I'm not fully healed. My doc told me I could have sex cause I asked him. Then to top it off I go back to work Monday but I'm still on light duty. I'm still not cleared for full duty yet. I went back the week after I got out but Francis benched me because I went out to try and apprehend a suspect. I told him it was an accident but he didn't care and made me stay home for two weeks. When I return I am to do inside work like a Captain is suppose to. I know I'm suppose to do it cause I will be Commissioner next year and I will be in the office most of the time. I was walking around the house bored out my mind. The kids are at Mama Sonia's house because we are having Sunday dinner later on today. I didn't go to the last two they had so I'm going to this one. Erica walked in the house looking good as fuck and I instantly got hard. I walked up behind her while she was putting up groceries. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly.

Cyn: Hello beautiful.

Erica: Hey sexy. What's up?

Cyn: *grinding into her ass* This is what's up.

Erica: *biting her lip* I feel it but we can't baby.

Cyn: Fuck this shit man. *picking her up walking to the couch*

Erica: No Daddy you're not healed.

Cyn: Yes the fuck I am. I'm gonna have blue balls because of you. *pinning Erica's hands above her head*

Erica: Baby wait... Mmm fuck.

Cyn: You're so wet but still saying no to me. *stroking her finger slowly*

  I have been missing her touch too but I just wanted to make sure that she was fully healed first. I knew she was gonna get frustrated soon but now I know I'm gonna be in a wheelchair because she's gonna take that frustration out on my poor little love box. She ripped my clothes off with one hand and that turned me on but scared me at the same time. I didn't even know she was that fucking strong. She started her assault down my body and it was so electrifying. "Damn baby I missed your body so much." She whispered as she took my clit in her mouth sucking hard. "Mmm fuck it missed you too baby." I moaned as I grabbed her hair pushing her deeper. I felt her tongue at my entrance and I was moaning loudly anticipating the euphoria I was about to go through. I looked down at her and notice she was looking up at me. She winked at me then plunged her tongue deep into my moist cave. I was moaning to the gods and trying to back up because this was too much. She was flexing her tongue up to my spot and I was going insane. "Shit that's my spot! Keep going baby!" Next I felt her fingers enter with her tongue and I felt my body floating. She was going so fast that I was gonna meet Jesus soon. "STOP DADDY JUST PICK ONE! I-I... FUCK!" I had reached my peak and she knew it cause she pressed down on my spot one last time as she bit my clit. I came hard as fuck and was breathing like I was being choked. I felt her pick me up and I thought she was about to take me to the room. Instead she slid into me slowly making me gasp and whimper at the sudden pressure. She was groaning as she went deeper. She stayed still for a min then I felt her sit down which made her go deeper than before. "Ride when you're ready baby." She said in a husky voice which was about to make me cum. Once I got adjusted I sat up and started grinding which made both of us moan.

***

  "FUCK DADDY THAT'S RIGHT MAKE THIS PUSSY YOURS!" She screamed. We have been all over this house and now we are in the bedroom. She's has the deepest arch in her back right now and is matching me thrust for thrust. I knew my baby was a freak she just needed to tap into it. "Shit baby throw it back on this dick." I said slapping her ass. "I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" She screamed as she started to scoot away. I slammed her back on my dick and she screamed loud as fuck as she came again. I still was stroking her hard cause I haven't bust yet. "No baby I can't cum no more!" "Make Daddy cum baby!" She clenched her pussy around me and I felt myself about to bust. "Fuck baby that's it." I moaned as I sped up. She was so tight around me that I was about to faint from the amazing feeling. " I'm about to cum baby." "FUCK ME TOO! HURRY DADDY I SEE THE SOLAR SYSTEM!" I mentally laughed at that cause some shit she says have me dying. I tried pulling out but she was clenching me tight as fuck. "SHIT!" I yelled as I filled her up. We both just laid down, as I threw the covers over us and somewhere in there we fell asleep.