Don't Leave Me

Leslie and Malia in the MM

     I didn't mean to just storm out like that but I saw myself slapping the fuck out of him. I walked around the neighborhood so I could cool off. I know Erica might be mad when I return to the house cause I left my phone in the car and the car keys are with her. I just needed to get some air and calm down. Walking around made we started questioning my relationship with Erica. Am I the right one for her? Is my job too dangerous for her well-being? Do she feel the same way? Will she not like me if her father doesn't like me? It was about two hours later and I arrived back at the house. They should be sitting down for dinner now cause Mama Sonia said we was gonna eat at 630. I walked in to hear my princess crying.

Cyn: What's wrong princess?

Lyric: *jumped up quick running to Cyn* MAMA!

Cyn: *rubbing her back* What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?

Lyric: *trying to talk through hard crying* Y-you yeave m-me. Y-you no y-yuv m-me.

Cyn: Calm down princess. I will always love you no matter what. I'm sorry I just needed some air so I just walked around but I will never leave my princess again.

Lyric: Never dan(again)?

Cyn: Never again.

Lyric: *kissing Cyn then hugging her tight* I yuv you Mama.

Cyn: I love you too princess. *walking to the table* Hello everyone sorry about the late entrance. *sitting next to Erica*

Sonia: It's ok baby.

Erica: I'll make your plate. *getting up still not looking at Cyn*

    I know my baby is upset with me. She haven't looked at me since I walked in the door. She looks like she's been crying. I didn't mean for her to cry I just needed to walk away before I punch the fuck out of her dad. I didn't want her to have to choose between me and her dad. I'll never wanna put her in that situation because I will fall back before I come in between a person and their parents. She bought me my plate still not saying two words to me.

Cyn: Princess are you gonna sit in the chair?

Lyric: No I stay you.

Cyn: Ok baby girl. *leaning towards Erica* Are you ok baby?

Erica: *turns towards Nasir* Are you full sexy man?

Nasir: No I want more.

Erica: Ok. Come on.

Sonia: I got it. *grabbing his plate*

Lyric: Me too Nana. *jumping out of Cyn's lap*

Cyn: What's wrong beautiful?

Erica: Nothing.

Cyn: Baby look at me. *touching her face*

Erica: *jumps up, crying* I'm sorry I didn't know. *running to the room*

Cyn: What the hell was that?

Nas: *balling up his fist* Who did that?

Vic: Your Mama.

Nas: Mama weally?

Cyn: I'm going calm your little self down. *walking upstairs* Babe?

Erica: Just leave me alone. I knew this was a bad idea.

Cyn: What's a bad idea?

Erica: Us dating. I'm not going down that road again.

Cyn: What road baby? Don't close me out.