With Pleasure

(Here you go domincan. Now update Chance Meeting.)

  He was just walking back and forth talking to himself. I have to end this now or they are gonna put a bullet in his head. Once I get him under control I'm going after this Little Images group. They had a hand in how this shit turned out also. I was suppose to be at home booking an hotel not dealing with this. Also it's the season finale of Pretty Little Liars and I'm missing it.

Cyn: Carl we have to end this now.

Carl: I can't cause I know it won't be good.

Cyn: Yes it will if you just give me the gun.

Carl: I can't.

Cyn: Yes you can. Let's not go too far. If I'm in here any longer than they are gonna rush in here and you will be dead. Let me do what I promised.

Carl: *pacing talking to himself*

Cyn: *walking slowly towards Carl* Come on let's end this now. *slowly grabbing the gun*

Carl: *crying* I didn't mean to do any of it. I was doing my service like I was supposed to.

Cyn: *cuffing him* I know Carl. I know.

  I walked him out the door and put him in the car. I am gonna talk to that company tomorrow morning. Right now I'm gonna go home and watch pretty little liars. Then I'm gonna send my kids with Mama Sonia and put all the chains on the door so nobody can get in even if they do have keys. I walked in the house and the lights were dimmed so I went to see where the kids were and I didn't see them. I'm guessing Erica had the same idea I did so I went and chained all the doors just so I know that nobody could come in. I even turned off the door bell. I set my phone so only Mama Sonia could call but nobody else cause sometimes Leslie is petty it's just what we do. I walked in the game room just to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Before I could open the door I heard.

Erica: They're gone for tonight.

Cyn: Where are you?

Erica: That's for you to find out. Hurry up quickly before I have to start without you.

Cyn: *walking in their room* You better not start without me.

Erica: *moaning while fingering herself* Too late Papi.

Cyn: *stripping out of her clothes while still looking for Erica* You're gonna be in a lot of trouble when I find you.

Erica: *moaning loud* Fuck baby I'm so close.

Cyn: *stroking CJ walking into the master bathroom* Fuck you're so sexy.

Erica: Took you long enough. Hurry up and get in before the water gets cold.

Cyn: It looks pretty hot to me. *getting in behind Erica*

Erica: Glad you came back to me safe.

Cyn: As long as I got you I will always come back.

Erica: *blushing* You have a way with words.

Cyn: I'm trying have my way with something else.

Erica: *laughing* Way to kill the moment Santana.

Cyn: I try. *turning Erica around* Now who said you can touch yourself without my permission? *rubbing her clit*

Erica: *moaning* Lo siento Papi.

Cyn: You haven't seen sorry yet.

  She picked me up still rubbing my clit. I was about to cum just from that. I can feel her rock hard member poking at my entrance. She laid me down and started kissing me so hungrily. She moved her assault down my body sucking and biting my nipples all the while grinding her hard shaft on my sensitive nub. "Shit that feels so good." She moved down and became face to face with my most prized possession. She spread my lower lips apart and captured my clit between her lips. I almost jumped out of my skin. My body was on a euphoric high and I have never felt this before with no one, especially not Joshua. Next I felt her tongue enter me and I almost died. "SHIT!" I screamed lifting my body off the bed. Nobody should be this good giving head. I gripped her head as her tongue was hitting my spot. "That's it baby! Right there! I'm about to cum! SHIT!" I screamed and I came on her tongue.