Not One in the Same: Romel & Joel

This can't be right. I have to be seeing things. Was this really him or am I suffering from a concussion? I hope that he is a figment of my imagination. I looked at my baby and her eyes were red but she didn't look harmed which I was grateful for.

Cyn: You can't be real.

???: I'm as real as it gets. Let me explain first before you start shooting.

Cyn: NO! *talking to herself* Am I going crazy? He didn't hit me that hard, did he?

???: Cynthia you aren't going crazy. Just let me explain.

Cyn: Why are you here anyways?

???: To bring Erica to you.

Cyn: That's a lie.

???: Romel asked me to. I had to protect my family.

Cyn: *talking to herself again* Romel? I've officially gone crazy. You are suppose to be dead.

???: You killed Romel?

Cyn: His name... Your name... Y'all are the same people!

Joel: We are not the same people. Please let me explain and after that you can do what you want.

???: Joel!

Cyn: It's you. You told me that it wasn't Joel looking for me.

???: It wasn't. It was Romel.

Cyn: Ok everyone have a seat and we will talk in a min. I need to make sure that I'm not going insane.

Erica: *hugging Cyn tightly* Don't you ever scare me like that again.

Cyn: You know that I can never leave you for too long.

Erica: Did you get hurt? *checking her body*

Cyn: Nah baby, I am made of steel.

Erica: What happened to your face then?

Cyn: I was filling in as a stunt double for somebody.

Erica: Stop playing with me Cynthia.

Cyn: Call me Cynthia one more time. I dare you.

Erica: Cy... Let's go see who these people are in the living room.

Cyn: That's what I thought. I need your help to get my head right before I walk in the living room.

Erica: How am I suppose to...

Cyn: *kissing Erica while her hands roams all over Erica's body*

Erica: *breaking the kiss* Damn baby.

Cyn: Damn that's all I needed now I'm ready. *walking in the living room*

Tanya: Glad to see you're ok. You better not scare my sister like that again.

Cyn: I'm sorry T, it won't happen again. Thanks for taking care of her for me.

Tanya: No problem. The kids are at my house so when you are done y'all can come and get them. See you E call me later. *walking out the door*

Cyn: Now let's get this over with so I can go to sleep. Get to explaining before I kill you both because I feel like y'all set me up.

Joel: So I'm the real Joel. The crazy guy, that's your father, is my twin brother Romel.

Cyn: Why is he calling himself Joel?

Joel: He's been trying to escape the law for a very long time.

Cyn: Why would you go along with it?

Joel: Romel was not stable and very crazy. He wad also very dangerous and anybody who stood in his way did not survive, including family.