Mariah's Paternity (Part II): Going Home

It has been three days and I finally got the test results. I haven't even told Erica yet so I'm on my way home while the big kids are with my mother. I hope she don't flip shit on me because I didn't know about her either. I walked in the house to see the twins in the playpen sleep and Erica on the couch looking like she had the hardest day.

Erica: Hey baby what you doing home so early?

Cyn: I took the day off. Three days ago Jeremiah told me that Justyce's first kid is mine. I just got the results but I'm gonna open them at Natalie's house.

Erica: Who's Natalie?

Cyn: Justyce's mom. She took me in when my mom and dad put me out. I owe my life to that woman. Get dress so we can leave.

Erica: Are you sure that's a good idea? She might blame me that her daughter is dead.

Cyn: No she won't. I told her what happened to Justyce and she understood that it was her fault. Now get dress so I can get this out the way.

I got the twins ready while Erica went to get dress. Erica had to talk shit about me in her head or something because they look exactly like me. We got in the car and drove to Natalie's house.

Cyn: You're not upset with me are you?

Erica: About the paternity no. About the fact you found out three days ago and I'm just hearing about it yes.

Cyn: I sorry I thought it would be even worst if I showed up with a kid. I'll tell you things right then and there.

Erica: You better or I'm gonna cut your dick off.

Cyn: *swallowing hard* Yes ma'am. We're here. *knocking on the door*

Natalie: One second. *opening the door* Hey sweetie. Who is this lovely lady and cute babies?

Cyn: Hey mama this is my soon to be wife Erica and our twins Dre and Drea.

Natalie: Hello Erica you are very beautiful.

Erica: Hello ma'am and thank you.

Natalie: Come on in and make yourself at home. So I take it you took the DNA test.

Cyn: I did. Here are the results. *handing them to her*

Natalie: *opening them* Why would she do this to Mariah? She could've been with you a long time ago.

She handed the paper back to me and there it was in black ink. Mariah was biologically mines. I broke down crying because I missed a lot. This is gonna be really hard when it comes to getting her to adjust to a new routine.

Erica: It's ok baby. It's in the past now you have to move forward with what you know now.

Cyn: I missed everything. Her first steps. Her first words. First day of school.

Natalie: Look at me Cynthia. You stopped this now. You are here now and that's more I could say for Justyce because since this girl has been born she's been here. Now get yourself together because she's about to walk through that door now.

Cyn: Yes ma'am.

Mariah: *walking in the door* Nana!

Natalie: In the living room.

Mariah: Hi Na... Hey Cyn, is today the day?

Cyn: It is baby girl. Come sit beside me.

Mariah: *looking at Erica* Hi I'm Mariah.

Erica: Hello Mariah, I'm Erica.

Mariah: Are you a friend of Cyn's?

Erica: Yes I am but I'm also gonna marry her.