Always Something

Sorry if the chapter is boring did it in a rush. Thanks for all the get well wishes. I'm getting back to me me slowly but surely.

    I can't believe this is really happening to me. She did say she was gonna make me fall in love with her in no time. If I say yes to this then she wins don't she? Her 14 months would be accurate wouldn't it? She was staring at me hard then it seemed like her facial expression was changing cause she thinks I'm gonna say no. I'm just letting her sweat a little. This is payback for her fucking me like she lost her mind. When it looked like she was about to give up I answered her.

Erica: *screaming* Hell yea!

Cyn: *smiling and sliding the ring on* Finally!

Erica: I can't believe this is happening.

Cyn: I told you 14 months and we will be married. I'm still on course also... *whispering in her ear* ...that pussy is mines later on for you sitting there making me sweat.

Erica: *wide eyes* I'm sorry Daddy please don't.

Cyn: Too late. Sooner or later you're gonna remember who's in charge.

Erica: I remember I swear.

Cyn: Go mingle baby this is a closed case.

Erica: Let's reopen it.

Cyn: *whispering in her ear* Only thing I'm gonna open is that pussy when I'm sliding up in it. Now go mingle before I take you in the back now and slide up in it.

Erica: *biting her lip and moaned lowly* Shit baby.

Cyn: Pussy wet ain't it baby?

Erica: Stop Santana.

Cyn: I will for now. *kissing her behind the ear making her shiver* I'll see you soon Mrs. Santana. *walking away smirking*

Tanya: *walking to Erica* Breathe honey.

Erica: I'm trying.

Tanya: That proposal got you breathless huh?

Erica: Not just the proposal.

Tanya: Y'all nasty as fuck.

Erica: It wasn't me.

Tanya: Yea right. Anyways it seems like she wasn't lying when she said 14 months huh?

Erica: I guess not and to top it all off she still has a bet she won hanging over my head.

Tanya: I'm sorry boo but it's over for you.

Erica: Yes it is.

Tanya: So are we gonna find out what y'all having now?

Erica: Yea we are about to do that now. *walking to Cyn* Babe it's time to reveal the gender.

Cyn: Ok. I'll be back y'all. Everyone listen up. Larry cut the music.

Leslie: Got it Charles.

Cyn: So I know everyone is anxious to figure out what we are having.

Erica: So without further ado I would like y'all to know we are having a boy...

Cyn: And a girl.

  As soon as I said that everyone went crazy. Now when we first found out Erica was not for it. She cried for three hours. She was asking how is it that she had to be cursed with twins. I was laughing at her dramatic ass. The doctor told her that I most likely carry the multiple gene and she said there's no way because Nas isn't a twin.

   I had to tell her the truth that Nas was a twin but his twin died at birth. She flipped shit on me. She said that I should've told her before I had sex with her cause she would've swerved that bullet. This girl is something serious. After we told them everyone started doing their own thing. I looked over and saw Gabrielle walking back in the house.