One After the Next

*Two Months Later*

This has been a cool two months which is really weird. Nothing has ever been cool in my life. We've been trying to get everything ready for the babies to arrive. The funniest thing about all of this has been Leslie. She found out she was pregnant and flipped shit on everyone, even her doctors. It went something like this...

Cyn: What's up Les what's y'all doing here?

Leslie: I have an appointment today. How is my niece and nephew doing?

Cyn: They good so far. She's coming to do all her other stuff.

Leslie: And my other niece and nephew?

Cyn: Bad as always. Where is Lia?

Leslie: Bathroom.

Erica: Hey Les.

Leslie: Hey boo. How you feeling?

Erica: Like a whale.

Leslie: You're a sexy whale so it don't matter.

Erica: *smiling* Thanks boo.

Leslie: I'll see y'all later.

Erica: Ok. Come on baby we gotta go across the hall.

Cyn: I don't wanna. I wanna go home.

Erica: Stop with the extra Cynthia. You did this now you wanna back out.

Cyn: I didn't do...

Leslie: *in the room* YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING LYING! I'VE BEEN ON BIRTH CONTROL SINCE ADOLESCENCE! YOU BETTA GIVE THEM RESULTS TO SOMEBODY ELSE! *walking out the room*

Malia: Baby come back.

Leslie: Back your ass away from me this is your fucking fault. That's the whole point of getting a girlfriend. No surprise pregnancies, but no you had to dickmatize me so I saw past the fucking point! Your fucking pull out game is weak as fuck.

Security: Ma'am you are causing a scene. I'm gonna need you to keep it down or I'm gonna have to escort you out.

Leslie: I have the fucking right to cause a scene! Is your bobblehead ass pregnant? No? I didn't think so. Now, until you can tell me that this dumb ass doctor made a mistake, I'm gonna need you to get the fuck out my face. You are dismissed.

Cyn: *walking over* Les what's wrong?

Leslie: Don't act like you don't know. You probably was the one who told her to bust in me. Is that what you two do? Conspire over our pussies on how to get pregnant first. Is that what y'all do?

Cyn: It's not that serious.

Leslie: I bet it ain't for you cause all y'all gotta do is bust and leave. Your fucking body won't change. You don't have to have a whole fucking human being pass through your ass. *crying* Why is this happening to me? I... I... *drop to the floor*

Malia: *picking her up* I'm so sorry baby.

Leslie: I can't do this.

Malia: Why baby?

Leslie: My mother wasn't the best mom. She wasn't even a mom at all. What if I turn out like that?

Malia: I don't think you will be anything like that.

Leslie: How do you know?

Malia: Because you are an amazing person. You care about people too much to ever abandon your child.