Wanna Bet

After I left from dropping Cyn off, last night, I could get what I felt out my head. She pulled me into her and I could've sworn I felt a bulge in her pants. Did she have on a strap and thought we was gonna fuck cause I'm not easy? She was flirting hard as fuck with me and trust it was working a little but I don't like women or do I? I do wanna see her again​. Her best friend is hilarious when she said we were gonna be together. Right now I'm sitting in the guest house at my parents house. I just don't feel right going home so I'm gonna sell it and buy a new house for Lyric and I. I got dress about twenty mins ago cause I'm anxious to see her again. I walked in the main house and heard my baby girl talking.

Erica: Hey baby.

Lyric: MOMMY! *jumping in Erica's arms* You happy?

Erica: Yes I am. I'm happy because I get to see you.

Lyric: *smiling* Where you go?

Erica: I'm about to go out with a friend.

Lyric: I go.

Erica: Not this time baby girl.

Lyric: *pouting* Otay Mommy. *walking upstairs*

Erica: Aww she just made me feel bad. Now I don't wanna go.

Sonia: But you're going. Who are you going to see anyways?

Erica: Cynthia, she's the one that saved me from Joshua and her son is in my class.

Sonia: That's the one your dad was telling me about. He told me that she was crushing on you. Are you crushing on her?

Erica: *blushing* No mom she's just a friend.

Sonia: Yea right I'm not some old head. You're blushing and you have been smiling hard since last night.

Erica: I can't be happy.

Sonia: I didn't say that. Don't try to change the subject on me.

Erica: Whatever you say mother. Let me call her and tell her I'm not going.

Sonia: No you are not. What you can do is ask her if Lyric can come? Most parents know that when you have children and dating you come as a packaged deal.

Erica: Fine and we are not dating. *calling Cyn*

Cyn: Hello gorgeous. I was just about to call you.

Erica: *feeling down* You can't make it?

Cyn: What?! No I would never cancel on my future.

Erica: *blushing* Stop it Santana.

Cyn: *laughing* I'll stop for now but I was calling to ask if it would be alright if I can bring Nasir.

Erica: Sure I was just about to call to see if I can bring Lyric.

Cyn: Well I'm on my way there. Are you looking sexy for me beautiful?

Erica: I always look good.

Cyn: No argument there.

Erica: What am I gonna do with you Santana?

Cyn: Let me love you.

Erica: Were just friends or have you forgot?

Cyn: And I told you we were gonna be really good friends or have you forgot?

Erica: I haven't. We can be best friends.

Cyn: I have a best friend. I need the next Mrs. Santana.

Erica: Well I'm sure you will find her.