Missing (Part I)

(Excuse the errors)

   Somebody just killed this man and made it like a suicide. I told Jason to make sure all evidence is bagged and tagged properly. Make sure he's the one transporting it to the station. Its some bullshit going on here. The correction officer was standing there with a smirk on his face. His ass had something to do with it. I looked hard enough and saw blood under his fingernails. Dumb fuck didn't wash his hands properly. I walked over to the ME to see what she had.

Cyn: Hey Alex what you got?

Alex: Hey Cyn this is definitely not a suicide by strangulation.

Cyn: I was thinking the same thing. Check the rest of his body for me real quick.

Alex: What are you thinking?

Cyn: *bending down whispering* The correctional officer has blood under his fingernails. You get that from stabbing someone.

Alex: *lifting his shirt* And that would be correct. He has a few of them.

Cyn: As I thought. Thanks Alex. *walking to Jason* Get this whole scene process this is a homicide and I know just who to start with. *walking to the correctional officer* What's your name?

CO: *looking Cyn up and down* Damn you're sexy. My name can be daddy if you want it to be. *chuckling with another officer*

Cyn: Oh that's funny to you. Let me give you another name?

CO: What's that princess?

Cyn: Unemployed or inmate. *looking at the other officer* You want them names too?

CO: Nah you got it. *walking away*

Cyn: Now again what is your name?

CO: Figure it out.

Cyn: I will. You are coming with me. *jacking him up*

CO: I didn't do nothing!

Cyn: We will see right? Especially with all the blood under your fingernails.

CO: This is why bitches is suppose to stay in the office or be house wives.

Cyn: Nice of you to think that. You're gonna be somebody's bitch real soon but for now you can be mines. *putting him in the back of the car*

***

Butler: Hey Cap his name is Lamar Graham. *handing her his file*

Cyn: Thanks. *about to walk in the room*

Alex: Cyn wait! *running to her* I think you're gonna love this. Carl didn't go down without a fight. He had hair and skin under his fingernails.

Cyn: Do it match Lamar Graham?

Alex: *handing her the results* Check for yourself.

Cyn: *reading them and smiling* Thanks Alex you're the best.

Alex: *walking away* I know.

Cyn: *shaking her head and laughing* That girl is a trip. *walking in the room* Hello Lamar Graham.

Lamar: Can you let me go?

Cyn: I don't see that happening since you killed someone.

Lamar: No I didn't.

Cyn: Yes you did. He had your DNA under his fingernails.

Lamar: I want a lawyer.

Cyn: That's the smartest thing you've said all day. *walking out the room* What's up guys who's that?