All Broken By One Man

When she said that I had to really look at Malia. We're not identical that's for sure but we do have some of the same features. We are about the same height. She looks like grandma while I look like our mom. This is too freaky but so cool at the same time. I always wondered what it would be like to be a twin. I can't believe that we had to wait 28 years to find that out. Now I'm pissed all over again and I want answers.

Cyn: How didn't you know she was alive? Also why didn't anyone tell me I had a twin?

Jen: You were born first and your father was over the moon until they said you were a girl with boy parts. I was still in pain and the doctor came over and said there's another one. When Malia came out he was like so I got a boy now. The doctor told him the same thing and he went off. He told them one had to go. He was like that since Malia was the last to come out she had to be the first to go.

Cyn: And you just let him.

Jen: No I fought to keep my child but how far you think that went?

Malia: Not very far apparently. So he just gave me away and you never looked for me?

Jen: I tried to see where he placed you. The nurse was scared of your dad too because he had high people in high places. She brought me the first and last picture yall ever took together.

Malia: Wow

Malia: Wow. We look nearly identical here.

Cyn: I know. So why did you think she was dead?

Jen: Your father found out I was searching for her so he came to me and said stop.

*Flashback*

Joel: What are you doing?

Jen: Looking for my child.

Joel: You aren't gonna find her and if you do you will be really sad.

Jen: What is that suppose to mean?

Joel: It means stop fucking looking and take care of the bitch you have now.

Jen: Don't call my daughter a bitch. Now where is my other daughter?

Joel: *smirking* Ok you wanna know so bad? She is happily dead. She died earlier this year in a car crash with her parents.

Jen: You're lying.

Joel: *handing her the newspaper with the accident* I told you that you would be sad when you found out. At least I didn't have to kill her cause somebody else did it for me.

Jen: *crying* How could you be happy about this? She's your daughter.

Joel: One that I didn't want so the universe handled my problem. Now go get that little fucker before I let her join her bitch ass sister in hell. *laughing, walking away*

Jen: *crying* I'm so sorry baby girl that I couldn't save you.

*Flashback over*

Cyn: I remember that day. I was about 8 and I came home from school and asked you what's wrong. You said that you just got some bad news but everything will be fine.