Baby Shower Suprise

"Fuck daddy I'm sorry" She screamed as I was beating that pussy up from the back. She has been pissing me off lately and I had to make her remember who was in charge. I was really fed up when she mushed my head in the car. I saw myself slapping the fuck out of her but this was better.

"Who's in charge Jasmine?" I asked as I slapped her ass. "You are daddy. I'll be good I promise!" She screamed and she was trying to run. We have been fucking for the past 4 hours but I don't think she has learned her lesson. I'm not being rough cause I don't what her to have a miscarriage. I flipped us over so she can ride me.

"I can't daddy I'm too tired." She whined but was slowly bouncing up and down.

"Did you learn your lesson Jasmine?" I asked thrusting my hips upwards to every word. "Shit! I've learned. I... AHHH FUCK!" She screamed because I started bouncing her up and down hard my little big friend. "Shit daddy please! I don't wanna be an astronaut no more!" She screamed as I was fucking her relentlessly. Here we go again with that stupid shit she say. She squirted all down my dick as I bust in her. We fell asleep just like that.

*Next morning*

I woke up to my pussy tingling and it was making me moan. I opened my eyes and sat up which was a bad idea because it made Python go all the way inside me. I changed the name of her package to Python. It's funny talking about it to people because they think we have a snake in the house. Anyways I slowly lifted up but as soon as I was almost off she slams me all the way back on.

"OOH SHIT!" I screamed loud as fuck. I am sore as fuck and my body can't take anymore I have to get the fuck off of her before she breaks me. She was hard as fuck and it felt like she was at her breaking point. I'm gonna have to suffer through it just to get her soft.

An hour later we were both in the shower getting ready for my baby shower. I can barely walk but I'm not gonna miss this for shit. Albee is suppose to come so we can talk. He got a little back tracked with his fiancé. I can't wait to see what he looks like now because he was chubby the last time I saw him. I limped out the shower and walked into the room to see Cyn putting on her clothes.

Erica: You're not wearing that so take it off.

Cyn: Why?

Erica: You can see your print and I'm not having it.

Cyn: I can't help that God made me blessed.

Erica: You can help it by taking off them grey sweat pants. You can put on something black.

Cyn: Are you serious right now?

Erica: Do you have a dick?

Cyn: Did it fuck your shit up?

Erica: Since we both know the answer you got your answer. Now take them the fuck off.

Cyn: *mumbling under her breath while taking off the pants*

Erica: Say what you need to say so you can get shut down and do what I say.

Cyn: *slamming her against the wall, lifting her and entering her* I'm tired of your fucked up mouth you got one more time and I swear you are gonna regret it. Do you understand me?

Erica: *moaning loudly* I understand! I'm sorry daddy please pull out!

Cyn: *stroking faster* I'm tired of talking to you Jasmine. Get your act together before you get a punishment of a lifetime.

Erica: SHIT! ITS TOGETHER I SWEAR! *cumming hard*

Cyn: *filling Erica up then pulled out slowly* Now let's go get back in the shower before we be late to our own party.