My Best Friend

I walked in the house after drying my eyes. When I walked in I saw Nas laying on top of Leslie knocked out. She had slob coming out the side of her mouth and both of them were snoring. I just laughed at them and picked up my baby boy and put him in the bed. While he was just laying there I just stared at him. I love him so much and he is literally everything to me. I turned on his night light and walked back to the living room to see Leslie awake. She must of woke up when she didn't feel Nas on her.

Leslie: Bitch don't do no shit like that.

Cyn: What did I do?

Leslie: Snatching kids and shit. So what did the results say?

Cyn: *letting out a hard breath* He's mine.

Leslie: Damn. I'm happy that he's yours but I was thinking about all the ways​ I was gonna beat her ass. Fuck it I'm gonna beat her ass anyway.

Cyn: *laughing* Something is wrong with you.

Leslie: Tell me something I don't know. So best friend are we gonna get drunk so you can fuck me with your Anaconda?

Cyn: No bitch you can't handle me. I'll fuck up your life with this dick.

Leslie: *laughing* Well fuck it up. I just wanna see what it feels like.

Cyn: Bitch get out. *laughing* I can only handle you a few mins a day.

Leslie: And I'm trying to handle that monster right now.

Cyn: *shaking her head walking away*

Leslie: It's cool best friend. I guest I gotta call one of these little dick niggas.

Cyn: Why you fucking with them if they have little dicks?

Leslie: Cause my bestie has the big fucking dick and she not trying to share it with me. You know sharing is caring. Does that means you don't care about me? *pouting*

Cyn: *laughing hard* Bye Leslie. I'm going to bed.

*Two weeks later*

  I woke up to extreme banging on my fucking door. Whoever is at that door is gonna wish that sperm never made it to the egg to create them. I got up and walked to the door to see Justice and she look like she was in a fight and lost.

Cyn: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BANGING ON MY FUCKING DOOR LIKE THAT?!

Justice: I'm sorry but someone just beat me up in the streets.

Cyn: And you're telling me why?

Justice: CAUSE YOU'RE MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!

Cyn: *laughing so hard she started crying*

Justice: What the fuck is funny?

Cyn: That you think that's true. You better be glad my fucking son isn't here or you would've got your ass beat.

Justice: So you don't care that some random just beat my ass?

Cyn: No I don't. Didn't know I was suppose to. Send me that memo again so I can file it with the rest of the I don't give a fuck's.

Justice: I can't believe you. Another thing is why did I get served with custody papers?

Cyn: Read it and figure it out.

Justice: You're not taking my son.

Cyn: A son that you never raised. A son that doesn't know or like you, the way he should know and like his mother. You don't even know anything about him.

Justice: I know everything about my child. You don't even know if he's yours.

Cyn: *dry chuckle* He is mines I did a DNA test. You sound like the hoe you are. Also if you know so much about him, tell me his favorite color.