Love Making... of Memories

*Each memory(italicized) is something different. It's not a specific time. It technically jumps from chapter to chapter. Don't know how good this is but enjoy.*

I can't believe that I'm gonna actually do this. Looking at her package is like looking at a damn Python. She picked me up kissing me slowly and passionately. I wrapped my legs around her and my fingers instantly went in her hair. Her hand went to my ass and she was massaging it slowly. I was soaking wet and I know she feels it due to the fact that we are fully naked. She laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck. She knows my body through and through because she went straight to my spot and I know for a fact there is a full puddle on the bed.

She travelled lower and captured my left nipple in her mouth. It sent electricity all through my body and I moaned loud as fuck. She was taking her sweet time getting to the place I needed her most. I kept pushing her down but she was not budging. "Please Daddy." I moaned as she bit my right nipple. "Patience beautiful." She kissed down lower stopping at my pelvis. She swirled her tongue right there and I almost went to heaven. I didn't even know there was a spot right there.

Once she became face to face with my most prize possession she stopped and just admired that. She kissed and licked everywhere but where I needed her. She was teasing me and it was working because now my pussy is just throbbing and leaking, begging for her attention. "I need you right now please." "Please what baby? What do you want Daddy to do?" "Show her how much you love her." I moaned and slightly cried. Just as I was about to start begging again she dove right in. "HOLY FUCKING GOD!" I was taken by surprise and the feeling her tongue was giving me was electrifying. It was so good I wanted her to stop. I started backing up a little bit but she pulled me to the edge and locked me into place.

"It's too much I can't take it!" I screamed trying to push her head away. She locked onto my clit and her tongue lapped over it fast like a helicopter propeller. "I'm about to cum!" Once I said that she went into overdrive. I arched my back really high and screamed to the heavens as I came hard as fuck. She licked up every single drop then stood over me as I was coming down off my high.

Leaning over me she started kissing me letting me taste myself. I was so focused on the kiss that I didn't notice her entering me slowly. All I could think about was damn she brought dick too. She was stretching me out something serious. Are they sure she was the one who got me pregnant because I feel like a virgin. She moved very slow inch by inch. "Damn baby you're so tight." "Fuck Daddy you're so big." I was digging my nails in her back and she wasn't faze by it one bit. Once she was fully in she stopped and let me adjust. "Flip over Daddy and let me ride." I whispered in her ear. While still inside me she flipped us over which made me whimper and moan because it went a little deeper. "Move when you're ready baby." I started slow and was wincing a little bit. I started to get into it and I have never felt something so good in my life. I leaned down and told whispered in her ear, "Take over Daddy."

She flipped us back over and started stroking me like she would lose me if she stopped. It was deep and slow. She made sure I felt everything and I could hear her whimper a little. She whispered in my ear, "I love you so much. Come back to me my queen." A tear fell down my eye and when I close my eyes my memories were flooding back the more my orgasms built up.

..."...When you get home you are gonna be in a world of pain."

She picked up speed and another memory came into play.

..."Hello ma'am I'm Erica Mena, Nasir's new teacher."...

..."Hello I'm Cynthia Santana but you can call me Cyn."...

..."Take my card and call me when you want to know how beautiful you are."...

She turned us over and sat up. Holding me close as she sucked my nipples. She stroked slowly in and out of me. She was making love at this point which triggered more memories.