Whatever You Say Santana

I jumped up out my beautiful sleep to someone screaming. I was sleeping so peacefully on my wonderful pillows. I'm about to whoop somebody ass for fucking with my sleep.

???: HOLY SHIT!

Cyn: *jumping up* What happened?

Erica: Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you but look. *pointing to Cyn's erection*

Cyn: Shit. My bad.

Erica: It's fine. I guess you were having a great dream.

Cyn: I was and you messed it up.

Erica: Sorry. Um... is that really real?

Cyn: *laughing* Last time I checked. Why?

Erica: It's really big. Only time I've seen one that big is on pornos.

Cyn: Let me go handle this and I'll be back.

  I walked into the bathroom and took care of him. This is the first time in a very long time I've woke up with morning wood. I took a shower and got my hygiene up to par. I wrapped myself in a robe and walked out to my room. I opened the bathroom door just to be met with sexiness. Erica was in a corner masturbating while moaning my name. I guess my morning wood turned her on. I stood there and watched until she came. I walked back in the bathroom cause I was hard as fuck. I had to take a cold shower this time. When I got out she was sitting on the bed with a towel and washcloth.

Erica: Are you done?

Cyn: I am. Are you?

Erica: What are you talking about?

Cyn: Nothing. Bathroom is all yours. I'm gonna go check on the kids.

Erica: Okay.

Cyn: *walking to the kids room, listening to them talk*

Lyric: I stay you?

Nasir: No. You tan(can) sleep over. I do lot.

Lyric: I no go home. Daddy hit Mommy.

Nasir: My Mommy tect(protect) her now.

Lyric: I tared him.

Nasir: I tect you.

Lyric: Otay.

Nasir: I hungwy(hungry).

Lyric: I too.

Cyn: *walking in* Good morning.

N/L: Morning Mommy.

Cyn: *shocked* Um... Are y'all hungry?

N/L: Yes.

Cyn: Go to the kitchen while I go see is Erica ready. *walking to the room seeing Erica naked* Damn.

Erica: *turning around* Oh shit sorry. *trying to cover herself up*

Cyn: Don't be sorry. That was pure perfection. Can I see one more time?

Erica: No bye Cyn.

Cyn: I'm gonna be seeing it for the rest of my life so you might as well show me now.

Erica: Bye Santana.

Cyn: Ok I'll leave for now. Can I get a good morning kiss first?

Erica: Cynthia I keep telling you...

Cyn: *kissing Erica* And I keep telling you that it don't matter. We are already married in the future I'm just trying to speed things along.

Erica: And how do you know this?