Just A Little Peace

We are on our way to Tanya's house for dinner. Erica has been sleeping the whole time and when she wakes up she's hungry or horny. We didn't go to Tanya's house two weeks ago cause the whole investigation started in my department and we had to work late hours. Also Justice disappeared off the face of the Earth somehow and I don't like that cause that gives her time to plan some shit. She come for my family again I'm gonna dead her in the water. Nas has finally came around to accepting the babies. Erica took him out last weekend and he came back smiling and rubbing her stomach. My mom said that her and Joel will be by in the morning because they had some stuff to tell me. I hope it's not bullshit cause I'm done with bullshit for the time being.

Erica: Hey sexy are you ready?

Cyn: Yea I just need to grab my shoes.

Erica: What's wrong baby I can see it on your face?

Cyn: I'm exhausted. It seems like one bad thing after another.

Erica: It will get better. Just think about us having these babies and getting married.

Cyn: *smiling* I think about that all the time. I wanted to ask you did you wanna get married before or after the babies?

Erica: I wish we could get married now before my stomach blows up. I'm lucky to still be this small carrying twins.

Cyn: I know. Did the doctor say they were healthy?

Erica: Yep. She said that they are growing like normal.

Cyn: Ok well let's get going. Are the kids ready?

Erica: Yea Nas told me to tell you hurry up cause he's ready to play with Luke.

Cyn: Ok let's go.

  We got in the car and my baby look so stressed out. I gotta give her a stressed reliever later on. I'm hoping this dinner party go a little better. I haven't met Tanya's wife yet and she said there is suppose to be two more couples. The kids said she's super silly and acts like Cyn. We pulled up at the house and saw only two cars but I know for a fact those are Tanya's and her wife's cars. So I guess we are the first to arrive.

Erica: Let's go babies.

Nas: Bout time.

Erica: What's that suppose to mean?

Nas: You and Mama slow. We never get here. *shaking his head unbuckling Lyric*

Cyn: *laughing* Boy I can't with you right now. *knocking on the door*

Tanya: *opening the door* Hey you guys come on in. Everyone should be here in a few mins.

Erica: Is your wife here?

Tanya: Yes she is. Come on. Nasir, Luke is in his room. Lyric, Heaven is in her room too.

N/L: Otay. *running to their rooms.

Tanya: Babe guest are here!

???: Stop screaming in here. Hey everyone I'm...

Cyn: Giselle?

Giselle: Do I know you?

Cyn: Don't play with me. It's me Tana.

Giselle: Cynthia Santana?

Cyn: In the flesh. *hugging her tight* Damn I thought I would never see you again.

Giselle: Me too. I was mad when we moved away. We kept each other afloat.

Cyn: I know times got super hard after you left.

Giselle: I know.

Cyn: If it wasn't for Callie I wouldn't have gotten far.